BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everybody,

I had surgery at Dream and I am pretty happy with my results. But, I would like to increase my fold height to make my eyes look bigger and get a bigger dpi done.. Just wondering, if anybody went to Teuim, how much did they charge you?

Thanks so much guys!!!

Hi,

I was also thinking of Jewelry.... the pictures of the eyes look huge...Have you had surgery with them yet? Because I can't seem to find anyone who's had surgery with them before..

Thankyou!

Jewelry is blacklisted in Chinese forums because of some many botched surgeries (I think eye surgeries but my notes don't say) Just something to be aware of. Also Jewelry isn't the only clinic that does doll eyes/big eyes ^_^ Good luck in your search! (I don't want to scare you, I just want to share what I know~ do your own research!)

Oh so here's where the rumour started... Oh no :sad: that's so sad~ hopefully he gets better even if he doesn't continue with the surgeries... Poor dr Kwon~

I was gona point that out thanks

THANKYOU so much for letting me know!! Do you know which other clinics are good for big doll eyes then? I don't want the "natural" look...

Thankyou in advance!

不客气 ^_^ Me neither, I don't really want "natural", I want big doll eyes too ^_^ wait I have it in my notes... I don't remember who to thank for this but the person posted this here a few days ago, thanks to her! ^^ here:

Natural:

Teuim (surgeon has health problems, they might close down and are not open atm)
Regen
Chungdam U
Migo (this clinic also has some bad/shady reviews, watch out...)
JK
---------
Dolly/Dramatic/Circle eyes
View
Cinderella
Dream
Jewelry

I've been looking at Cinderella myself but I'm not sure if it's the best, their eyes looked nice... But I'm also going to check out View and Dream ^^ then there was this one clinic that's not on the list, they don't have an english or a chinese website (I couldn't find one anyway) but their eye results looked nice too... I just wish they had more pictures, would need to find some forum with b&a or something~ also I have no idea of the price but it might be cheaper if they don't get enough foreign customers to bother with an english/chinese/japanese website? I'll send you the link ^^

WonJin is dealing with several malpractice suits in Korea due to botched surgeries, just thought you should know~

WonJin is dealing with several malpractice suits in Korea due to botched surgeries, just thought you should know~ Plus at least one patient died there~

ps. you might find this funny: http://www.wonjin.co.kr/ :biggrin:

Let us know how the consultation and everything goes! ^^ I wish you all the best and I hope you get the results you're looking for~!

trust me, you dont want big doll eyes. you'll love them at first, but start missing your old eyes. that's what happened to me. you always want to go for the natural and stay on the safe side. drastic change only makes u happy temporarily and you'll regret it like me in the end.

you'll regret big doll looking eyes... you'll ask yourself in the mirror who you are and fall into depression. natural is the best.. i learned the hard way.

Thank you for your opinion but I'm not attached to how I look at all~ and I won't feel like I've lost a part of myself~ I've had such huge life-altering changes in my life that even though I haven't had PS before I can tell how I'll probably react... and I'm not a person who looks back~ I never even think about my past, I have no photo albums full of childhood pictures... I look forward ^^ I'm totally ready for a new look and a new life~ Besides eye surgery really isn't the biggest change I'll do since I'm getting v-line = cutting off bone from my entire jaw to alter the shape of my whole face... ^_^ But I believe your advice is good for some other people and I thank you for sharing your experience and not wanting anyone to repeat your mistakes~ and I'm sorry you're regretting your decision... Ps. I really really dislike my eyes, I will NOT want them back no matter what even if the surgery was botched, I'd just hope for new good-looking eyes... ^^

anything to avoid new victims~ We need to look out for each other ^^

I'm sorry if you find my question insensitive but... Even though you regret your new eyes, do you think they look good for someone who would like big doll eyes? And where did you get them done? It's okay if you don't want to say ^^;