BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hey:smile: we r on the same situation. about your question.. there r some other options like dermis graft or dermo graft something?its from the skin, i think there is also this thing called dermo fat graft which can also be use in augmenting the nose bridge. im not really sure with the terms but ive consulted with some clinics through online, some answered but im still waiting for atlease less than 20 more clinics to answer me back! including bonobagi, grand, regen etc..

here are some of the clinics who answered.just to share to u how much they quoted me ill copy and paste them here:
BK Rhinoplasty: 3500~5500USD
-Rhinoplasty with dermis graft: 4500~6000USD

OZ septal cartilage graft for tip and implant insertion for bridge 3,850,000 KRW.

Shimmian Clinic
rib rhino: usd.5000 or usd.7,800

JW
Rhinoplasty using dermograft approx. 3.0 million korean won

NU Plastic Surgery Clinic
Rib cartilage augmentation rhinoplasty: about 8000US$

ID
they didnt inform me in what kind of material they will be using for the bridge and tip but they just quoted me 4,000,000 KRW for their "barbie nose line". i tried to ask which materials to be used but up until now i got no answer

Item clinic
Rhinoplasty KRW 3,800,000 (10% tax will be added)
Tip plasty using septal cartilage to make it smaller and longer
bridge augmentation by silicone implant

VIP
Rib cartilage rhinoplasty US$11,000 (IF revision, US$1,000)

in my own perspective, if i am going to have a rhino.. id prefer to use my own tissue. im not trying to scare anyone who had silicone or gore tex, or for those who are planning on having them its just my own thought. i know it has been proven they are safe but ive seen alot of people that having troubles with their implants through years.

at first most of the clinics that i sent my consultations and concerns thru mail offered me silicone or gore-tex but i refuse and asked for any other alternatives and they mentioned the rib cartilage. at first i was thinking maybe its the best option but just thinking about harvesting my rib just really scares me :/ and also im worried about the scarring in my chest. then JW and BK suggested dermo graft or dermo fat graft or whatever if im too scared to go under rib rhino but doesnt want to use artificial implants. they said they will take it from the hips or thigh. it can be use in augmenting the nose bridge and it will look natural since its your own tissue. and to tell you, those who suggested me to use own tissue or cartilage told me that it is much better to use your own tissue since it is less likely to have any infections and it will look more natural and quite permanent.

im still thinking of getting a rib rhino, since i heard that its the best and safest way and more natural looking for the nose bridge? but im not so sure about that since i havent attest it yet to myself.maybe i just need more guts and motivations to pursue it. but as of now, im thinking rhino using dermo graft would be fine for me,well im still confuse, i havent heard much about it thats why im still searching,searching searching... aggghh. but will let you know once i gather more info.

for those of you who just gotten their ps done, im really wishing you for fast and safe healing:smile:

btw, to let you know guys.im planning on going to Korea in January, probably first week. but if im not satisfied with the searching that im doing so far, i might move it until march.. but im really looking forward this coming January. so im hoping to meet some of you there!:smile: im also travelling alone :/

im not yet sure on where to go,but i also want to share this website that i found recently for those who wants to have rhino.. http://www.magicnose.co.kr/eng/ their b&a pics are not bad, and im also interested in their service since their clinic is specially for rhinoplasty surgery. i tried to send them consultation and ask for their price but they still dont answer me yet, hopefully soon so i can inform you guys if you are also interested.

thanks for reading i hope i help some of u somehow.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray... dermograft using own tissue from hips or tights sound better.. I should check it out dermograft then.. thanks for sharing.. appreciate your help..

ya ive been in contact with him as well. he responds quite quickly compared to other clinics which is good. i was hoping to go during february/march during the winter, but i might have to push it back to spring time now which im hoping i dont. ya i know what u mean, im still trying to decide between going to korea or china, but dr.wangs clinic is pretty close to korea so if things dont work out there i could always take a short flight over which is good. looking forward to ure update on the consult with him :smile:

Lol... I heard bio oil helps with scarring ... I am planning to stay 10 days... I am sooo ready to leave the old me behind and make way for the new me...

I remember reading in this forum about someone one being really insecure about people talking about them behind their backs after they had surgery. I am also a very sensitive person so I would hate it if someone made remarks about my face changing behind my back... In an attempt to prepare myself of everyone's reaction, I looked to some very famous plastic bloggers in regards to this specific post op concern. If you guys follow Singaporean bloggers xiaxue and dawn yang, (I love xiaxue!) you can see that dawn yang denied her plastic surgery from the very beginning which made the media torment her with questions, allowed readers to gossip about her and create mean parodies on what a liar she was. Xiaxue was up front about her reasons for undergoing surgery. She maintained her integrity by NOT being ashamed to the public about having work done and even offered her advice to curious readers.

With this in mind I gathered the courage to tell all my workmates about my plans to get cosmetic surgery. Inspired by xiaxues positive "no shame" attitude I picked up my pathetic courage to explain why when and how I was going to do this. This is really out of character for me, and I am soooo glad I did it! It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders... I also get peace of mind because I know for sure they can't ***** behind my back!

4 days to go!

hayy.. i like ur spirit.
.that is the nature of human being.. the more u hide, the more they curious.. the more they want to talk about u. just ignore them.. . will you get surgery done at VIP? could u share more why u choose VIP.. what surgery u planning to have?

Hey hun, I'm really proud of you for owning up to the decisions you want to make. You should only surround yourself with people who are accepting of you and your decisions anyway :smile: It's your life not theirs. I believe for people undergoing ps that they need to really dig deep and make independent choices with a clear understanding on how it will affect your life after the surgery. There's so much thought process and preparation with deciding ps or else you'll be left feeling anxious, nervous and rushed with the whole process. You HAVE to know what you want and have confidence in your surgeon. I feel more and more prepared after reading many of the posts from the people here at the forum. It's also very supportive to have a community go through the same ups and downs.

Xiaxue is an awesome blogger. I love her blunt personality! She's also preggers at the moment and super adorable!

I'm super excited for your upcoming trip! Please keep us all updated with your experience at VIP. My heart goes out to you in spirit :hbeat:

Hi Mik dear,

I also feel that some doctors don't put too much into long-term effects. Plastic surgery is a business and it can be a cruel & scary one. They want to make money and you're the money tree for them :graucho:

Here's a few opinions from the forum that I copied about ear cartilage:

-Keep in mind that Asians generally don't have enough septal cartilage. Ear cartilage has an irregular shape and it's a weak material.

In order of absorption rate:

1. ear
2. septal
3. rib

Ear cartilage is usually used for tip definition. I don't know if people have enough ear cartilage for the bridge but if I find out anything more, I'll pm you.

I am leaving for Seoul mid-December for my primary nose job. I look into ID hospital and like very much the Tip-Toc surgery which only make minor refinement on the nose tip but this is what I want. I don't want any foreign implant and rib in my nose. Anyone has experience with this surgery?

I am looking for a Korean-Chinese translator. Please recommend if you know ones. Thank you very much :smile:

I will be going in Mid December too!
Please let me know if you find a translator / caregiver

My friend recommended me to look for one from china ps tour agency website. I am not sure if they are reliable, afraid they work for some ps clinics. However, if I really don't have any other chooses, I will go for one and hopefully it turns out to be good end results. Finger cross!

Hello =)
I am one of those people going in December from the other purseforum thread!
(You should check it out btw)
How long are you staying in Seoul for?

Thank you, Lovely!

I went to another consultation with a local surgeon here and he seemed have more knowledge than the previous surgeon I went to. He recommended the I-shaped silicon implant for bridge augmentation and ear cartilage for the tip. This seems to be the standard operation for rhinoplasty these days and according to him, the latest development in the field. I asked him about long-term durability and he replied that the silicone itself will last forever, but my own body might develop a rejection or immunization against it over time. Depending on the person, he says he has seen different number of years that the implant will stay in the nose, ranging from ten years to thirty.

I felt like this was an honest answer and matched the information that I've gathered on this forum.