BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that may be because I contacted a middleman for Bumrungrad (the 'medical tourism' sites). Sorry for not making that clearer! It's still too high for me though. :sad: However I did get a quote from PAI which is really weird, the lady quoted me 1450 USD for rhino and alarplasty (I'm assuming it includes tip plasty?) using silicon, but when I googled them their prices in previous years were a lot higher than that.

Which other clinics are you looking at? I was trying to find out where the Miss Tiffany Universe contestants had their surgeries (female here trying to deal with overly broad and manly nose:biggrin:) but couldn't find anything on them.

I don't know about Dr. Charles S. Lee. But if you want to read negative comments about him, check the following thread (also from purseforum):

#

Hey,

how many days do we have to stay at a minimum to remove stitches for an alarplasty and a tipplasty? I contacted view clinic and they said I couldn't do the surgery with them as I'll only be staying for 7 days and they need me to be there for 14. Is it like this for all clinics, or was the consultant just messing around with my head? :spiderweb:

Visible stitches need to be removed ~7 days to prevent scars from the holes created by the stitches. You can tell them you'll stay for 14 days and leave after the stitches come out. It's not ideal but... :graucho:

Thanks! However, I only see comments from the OP saying how horrible he is....I thought it was going to be various patients complaining about him...

Bahahaha the tempting picture of being a delinquent comes to mind... :biggrin: Might just try pulling that one over them! Thanks for letting me know about the recovery, much as Seoul is awesome I dont' think I can stay for >7 days..

Do you mean this Dr. Charles S. Lee? See below links.

http://www.realself.com/find/California/Beverly-Hills/Plastic-Surgeon/Charles-Lee
http://www.asiancosmeticsurgery.com/charles-lee.php

His profile in Realself.com looks quite convincing indeed. However, there are 2 bad reviews out of the total 13 reviews posted in Realself.com, as follows:

http://www.realself.com/review/beverly-hills-jawline-reduction-distorted-face
http://www.realself.com/review/nasal-augmentation-silastic-implant

I think one's status as a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon doesn't necessarily guarantee good surgery results.

My surgery is on Monday and I'm only staying 9 days after surgery. They did not have a problem with it and assured me it will be okay. Why don't you go have an in person consultation with them?

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here. I have a big, flat and upturned nose. Okay, I'm okay with the big, and flat part because my face is quite round, somehow I think a small and long nose won't suit my face. But guys, I'm really really depressed about the upturned part, my nostrils are wide and very visible. I'm considering between Korea and Thailand. Anybody has the same kind of nose as mine (no? TT___TT). Do you know any clinics or Dr in Korea/Thailand have experiences with my nose type?
I went to Shimmian website of Dr. Jung, ID clinic website, Grand website but I don't see anybody that has the same nose with me in the "before" pictures.
Am I hopeless????????????????????

similair problem here baby..i cant find a clinic which seems to do my kind of nose..im mainly looking for alarplasty and it seems like the korean doctors are more skilled with implants than that...im considering doctor Chuang from Wishclinic in Taiwan

Hello Smilingheart!

Is it possible to ask you some questions via email?
Here is my email: [email protected]

Thank you very much!