BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I think some of it has reabsorbed, or maybe this was the surgeon's intention. Yes my nose is even and still looks great.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice to know that it absorbed evenly. Did you baby it after the first few weeks? I'm afraid it would shift when I sleep or gravity pulling it down before it has a chance to attach to the nasal bone. How's the softness/hardness of the tip?

You don't really have to baby your nose. Obv you don't want to break it or bump into anything, lol. The tip is still hard.

Disappointing that it's still hard but I guess the one upside is that it wont droop as much as you get older.

Like I say, don't get a rhino unless you really hate your old nose. Having a hard nose doesn't matter to me at all bc I look so much better now.. Wouldn't trade it for anything!!!

I got a L-shaped silicon implant done last July in a reputable cosmetic surgeon in Shanghai. I don't know if I'm just overthinking it and freaking out or actually the silicon is starting to shift more to the left. Causing the bridge of my nose to not be in the middle of my face under CERTAIN lightings. What should I do? Please help! Should I be finding a surgeon here in where I am (Sydney) and get a revision job done? I'm paranoid! :sad:

You got it done at VIP correct?

How about if I hate it more than I like it? :biggrin:

I'd imagine having a taller nose bridge will create more of a shadow giving the illusion of it shifting more than it actually is. How about posting a cropped picture of your nose? :biggrin:

Just don't have ridiculously high expectations and you'll be fine. I was kind of surprised that so many were lamenting about having a hard nose and being unable to play certain sports. My life hasn't changed except it's much more fun when you're more attractive lol. Yes, at VIP

Thanks for the advice! Can't wait! :biggrin:

I'm currently at work right now so if a photo is needed I'll post one up later on the day when I have time! I've been taking millions of photos from all different angles since my paranoia started. Thing is, in photos from front view it doesn't look crooked at all - rather it seems like my left side is more defined than my right side (hope that makes sense).

As I've said it's only certain lightings it looks like my nose bridge is shifted towards the left. From side profile, the bridge looks good (I must admit) but the tip is starting to look pointy. I had my boyfriend's 10 year old niece telling me "you have an elf nose it's so pointy" (LOL). I checked the skin around my tip praying that it won't ever come out :roflmfao:

In all seriousness I'm worried about my fake nose :sad:

I'm looking at rhinoplasty for my bulbous and huge nose in Korea this year.

Am a bit scared actually, scared that it might come out weird and that it won't make that much of a difference..

Welcome to the club. I'm sure anyone who has gone through surgery/ies have had the same thought about what ifs... but decided it's worth the risk to look better. If you're okay with who you are then don't strive for that perfect 10; it can ruin you.

I know I Korean doctor in Sydney that you could see.