BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

When are you going? Me too.. Going to do revision nose job in sptember. Which clinic do you choose?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I know those that did their nose including bone narrowing and shaving of the hump, do u lost feeling and sensation of the nose. Not able to feel it and the tip and nose is stuffy??
roughly how long does the swelling goes down for u and do ur face feels tight because of the nose swelling??

I did the hump shave & osteotomy, and yes you are right, it hurts to make suprised expressions or look up since your face will be tight due to the swelling. And yes, your nose will be stuffy so pack on the q-tips, your going to need them anyways to clean your nose.

Swelling went down by the 7th day, but nose was still very swollen (only you and the doc can tell). I'm 1 month post op and swelling still slowly going down.

Hi..so does that means that other people won't know that we have had surgery??is the swelling feels like bruise when touch??I like to touch my nose a lot because I feel like my nostril is 'widening'..

Am going in may.. A gf recommended BK and i paid the 50% but after more research (i did my research prior before and it seemed to have a lot of good reviews! :/) not sure if i made the right choice. The doc replied my emails fast and seems thorough though. Wished i didnt succumb to the deposit but they kept asking me to confirn to fix the surgery slot. Ah well, it's my fault..

I really dislike my nose :/ just afraid no difference.... Hoping for the best! (and prepared for the worst heh)

had my nose done already. glad its all done and over with. had it done in tw. so far face is still swelling and nose is still swelling (i hope, as my bridge is too fat for my liking). is there any advice how to make swelling go away faster? im just a little over a week post op.

Who was your surgeon in Taiwan? Is it safe to do it there? Would you mind sharing your experience and tell us the cost of your procedure? Thank you!

If you pm me your e-mail, I can send you some B&A pics. User kisskissbang wrote a blog about her experience at JW too. Just read the previous posts on this thread and you will find what you are looking for.

I initially wanted to have silicon implants after shaving my nasal hump, but I have suddenly become interested in rib cartilage implants.

Where is the cartilage taken? I have read mixed reviews that it's taken from the sternum or lower ribs. Is this a surgeon preference or do other factors play in like age (since it determines the bones density), fat distribution, etc. If it's taken from the sternum then will it mean that I won't be able to wear anything with a plunging neckline? :confused1:

Hi flatnose! I'm assuming you had implants to raise your bridge. Did you use silicon or rib cartilage? What procedures did you do? As for the swelling, use ice packs, nasal splints/bandages or whatever they gave you, and don't bend down or lift anything heavy because that can aggravate the swelling.

I remember having BK on my list a few months ago. They did reply fairly quickly but not as quick as the others. But after reading some of the reviews here and on some other forums, I decided to cross them out. If your gf recommended it, then might as well take her word for it, but i would not have paid the deposit right away. Anyway, rumors are just rumors and we don't really know if any of them are true. Keep us posted! Good luck!