BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Please help me. I'm going to order my tickets soon.
I'm thinking of having a rhinoplasty with Dr. Wang in China and a v-line/jaw reduction surgery in Korea. Since I am not going to have these 2 surgeries at the same time. Should I get the rhino first then the vline or vline first then rhino? Which order is better?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cheon, I've checked out VIP as well. They emailed me back after I showed them pictures of my nose. They gave the standard copy& paste reply that I need rib cartilage rhinoplasty. On top of that they suggested other stuff like genioplasty and midface augmentation.

Holy f*** , rhinoplasty alone already cost 11k usd. Won't be going now though, probably 2 to 2.5 years later.

But by then, things will definitely change. Like price will increase or Dr Lee from VIP doesn't work there anymore. Gotta prepare for possibilities, I guess.

Hi OneTrackMind, you should definitely get v-line first then rhino so they can fit ur nose with ur new face. You said your interested in dr.wang, please update and let me know how that goes cause I'm interested in him for rhino. :smile:

Hello, I have VERY flat, bulbous and upturned nose. However, the part that I'm most unsatisfied is actually my nose tip. I'm not really looking for height projection. I've emailed a few clinics and ALL of them suggested implants or rib cartillage to enhance the height of my nose to complement the nose tip. I'm a little apprehensive as I have always thought that you can JUST your nose tip. any advise guys? TIA

Thank you for replying to me, Bei!
That is what I initially thought too. But because of certain things, I only have a 3 weeks window to do both and since they're in different places, I can't do both at the same time. I heard that after jaw reduction, my face will swell for months so wouldn't that make things difficult for the nose surgery, since the nose will swell too? My face at that time wouldn't be the final result either.

heloo guys does any of you know whether any korean clinics do radix grafts? i only want to raise the area of the nose that joins with the forehead but without using any implants that would raise the whole bridge...i find that none of them talk about it on their websites and they only do the full implant ;(

They have to as in they would not use anything else to construct revision rhinoplasty besides cartilage tip and silicone bridge? I've just emailed Pitangui about my case. Will definitely update once they get back to me!

From what I was told by a professional plastic surgery translator, VIP is really expensive. Guess it's verified that they ARE really pricey. That's one tick off my list. If a primary costs that much, I wouldn't wanna imagine the cost of a revision.

I just got a reply from Pitangui. So far I'm liking the their response. The reply started off with a standard opening then they addressed the method of my concern. Basically they have advised me to get an I-shaped silicone implant and ear cartilage on tip as revision. They said they wouldn't suggest rib cartilage unless it is the last option if the patient cannot use any implants or other cartilage. And the approximate price is roughly around USD3.4-3.9.

So far so good, the price is within my budget and their response sounds very professional. Since Nicole from the clinic never share their B&A photos, I'd love to hear from those that had a rhinoplasty/revision rhinoplasty from there. Hope the above info helped you guys too!

I think I only see one person who did rhino that's on this forum and her username is princessdiary. She hasn't been updating the forum for a while. There's others that reviewed pitangui and is updating the forum with their experience but they didn't do nose jobs.

It's a must to have a revision after your first rhinoplasty?

Of course not. You would not need one unless the results were unsatisfactory or you hurt your nose and it went out of shape. You would need to take out the silicone implant if infection occurs as well.

Hi Cheon,
Did you say your friend went to Pitangui for rhino? Did she like the result? Was it for first time rhino or revision? Silicone and ear, septal cartilage?

I'm considering epi and rhino at Pitangui. I've heard good reviews on eyes, but heard none on nose.
So, I'm still hoping that someone will shed some light here......

Ahh I see. So far it seems most of the people here goes for VIP?

Hardly hear anything about Dr Martin or Woffles Wu from Singapore.