BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I think that is a true statement for most people who used rib cartilage.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, that's a good question. I'm also interested in raising my radix only instead of getting a whole bridge implant cuz I know I don't really need one. I'm hoping they can juss stick a small septal cartilage graft in there, but hopefully some surgeons know how to do this.

So I have booked my flights to China for my nose job with Dr. Wang and then to Korea for other surgeries in August. I will update after all of these. I'm really nervous! Still can't believe I am brave enough to do this.

Wow i'm excited for you!!! Dr. Wang is a pretty skilled surgeon in my opinion. His tiplasties are very dramatic but natural at the same time which i like. Please do let me know how everything goes for you since i do plan on going to him for my rhinoplasty later this year. Good luck :smile:

Hey so i just went on Dr Wang's website and he just recently wrote an article about increasing the radix area (he calls it the glabella area). You should check it out :smile:

Yes please get back and give us a review on Dr Wang, I'm almost certain i'm going to see him too for my rib rhino. Don't stress out too much, i'll be going alone too :smile:

Sound like this Dr. Wang does a fairly reasonable job for his patients! Where is he located and do you have the details to his clinic? Thank you in advance and the best of luck! :smile:

You're not considering Korea for rhinoplasty?

Hey, thanks a lot. I'll definitely check out the link :smile:

Finally free and back on this forum!!! I think that I am favoring silicone it is technically less invasive. But if a rib graft is an available option, then I would entertain that as well. I don't think that Pitangui only does silicone implants because Nicole said that they have had several recent clients who have insisted in having rib graft implants instead.

Or maybe their prices may become costlier... That is one thing I don't get with clinics. We are left to barter out the final price and hope that the consultant would give in and reduce their cut. Yes, our nose is just a part of our whole face but when we ask for a nose job, they don't have to rub it in and say that "you also need this and that... Here is the breakdown of the costs." It's like their more concerned with the money than our actual surgery.

So, have you read into the procedure I mentioned? I still can't find the exact site I saw it and my browser is set to delete every end of the week so I can't retrieve my history.

That is the same thing they told me, but when I asked what if a rib implant is all I want? Then they said that I'll need to sign a waiver stating that I understood the risks involved. That got me thinking of rhinoplasties and revisions, and the type of implant that is more commonly revised. Even if rib grafts come from our own body, I think that silicone is much safer. But I am still open to the option of rib grafts if I happen become allergic to silicone.

Hello funnypio! No, my friend did not have rhino at Pitangui. She had jaw surgery there and will be having BA and brazilian butt lift in June. She will accompany me with my consultations to other clinics since this is my first time to have surgery. I am planning to have rhinoplasty (nasal hump correction and tipplasty) but will no which clinic to choose when I get there.

You mean tip plasty?