BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I love your blog! Nice results, subtle changes that are not overly dramatic! How long did you have a stuffy nose? How many packs did you use a day? Do you still have that funny feeling when you stretch your upper lip downward? Can it be a severed nerve?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain lighting? Lexethan is right. It may just be a shadowing effect of the light or just being too obsessed about it is making you see things. :wacko: If we can see how you look now, we may be able to validate your judgement if it really is shifting. Just make sure that when you do post a picture, the lighting should be what you think makes it shift.

By the way, where in Shanghai did you get it done?

I had online consultations with a few clinics and they all recommended that I have similar procedures like yours. Based on how they responded and from my online reading, it seems to be a fairly "simple" procedure. But then again, simple procedures can be the most difficult for the inexperienced. I think that the clinic you are referring to is Pitangui, right? If you see their limited photos online, I think that one of their models had a hump nose and she came out alright. I can't vouch for nose surgery apart from having a friend who had jaw surgery there.

I am still unable to send pm right now as I have only contribute 7 posts..should I just write my email here??

Okay I have validated myself that it is shifting (not over thinking) plus since this issue has buggered me, I've done extensive research and confirmed that THAT SILICONE MUST COME OUT SOONER OR LATER! Thus regardless of it really shifting or not, I've decided to take it out.

Now the problem is, revision rhinoplasty. I don't know where to go back to the surgeon in Shanghai (Hua Mei in Pudong) or extend a week of my Korea trip in September to get it done there (I have a trip planned originally just for traveling, guess I'll have to stay longer). Does anyone know if appointments and bookings are required prior to surgery? How early should I be making my appointment?

Also anyone out there knows which surgeon in Korea is exceptional for revision rhinoplasty? I'm only 20 lol I have a big future ahead of me I don't want to live with a permanently damaged nose.... :sad:

Really? Omg can you please recommend? I wanted to PM you but I think my account is too new for PM just yet. I heard of both Andrew Kim and Peter Kim, but only negative reviews unfortunately.

I heard so many good reviews about VIP. Would you mind sharing the price? Rib is what I'm thinking of right now after getting my crap piece of implant out...... Soon.

I am looking to make a BIG change to my nose. I do not want anything close to my "natural" nose and I don't even care if my new nose looks fake because my natural nose is wide and flat. I hate having ugly nose. I have communicated with Wonjin and Oz so far. Which would you recommend for the most difference? I do not want to waste my money only to have minor results.

I am going to seoul in end of march..do ineed to bring any warm clothing too??march is still winter right??I know nothing about 4 season country n have never been abroad before

historically june is one of the most busiest month for doing such procedures.u might wanna start emailing the clinics which you are interested in.

Sure, or you can always wait until you contributed 10 posts. You're nearly there anyway. End of March to mid-April was still cold for me, I come from a tropical country. The temperature ranged from 5 degrees to 15 degrees if I remember correctly. I wore a Uniqlo heat-tech long-sleeved shirt, a sweater, a knitted top, a leather jacket and sometimes topped off with a coat or windbreaker. That's just me but you get the gist.

i'm wanna do rhinoplasty in korea, as i feel that my nose bridge is a little low, and my alars are quite wide. i am very scared of putting silicon/goretex/foreign materials into my nose because of the possible side effects and also having to change the implant in future, so i am just thinking of doing alar reduction alone.
But i'm afraid that it will be weird..

Has anyone done only alar reduction??

Wow!that sure is a lot..never imagine it takes that lots of clothes in winter..what about shoes??

Awwww, that's too bad to hear. Have you contacted the surgeon who did your surgery? Maybe they can help you since he performed it. There are a lot of clinics in korea and you can find a few of them mentioned here like pitangui, dream, and jw among others. But I don't think that there are clinics who "specialize" in revisional surgeries. That would all have to depend on the skill and experience of the doctor and how comfortable he is meddling in because I think that the original surgeon will loose all liabilities if a second doctor comes in. If you can contact him first, then that would be better.

Appointments/bookings depend on the clinic. Some are too busy to accept walk-in patients while some do. There are those who prioritize foreigners and find a slot for their surgery a day or two after consultation, while there are those who wont. Just send emails to the clinics you find are interested in and wait for their reply. Or you can just take your chances and drop by their clinic when you get to korea.

Have you considered rib implants? They are technically safer since it is harvested from your own body. Silicon is safe too use too and the prevalence of complications aren't as high as you think it is. Why do think it would be weird? There are some people with a wide nose and "perfect" bridge and they would presumably just get an alar resection. What is the shape of your nose if you don't mind me asking?