BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My case is revision, so they usually charge more. I have this price from end of last year, and I also phone contacted them this month. My lip was grafted fat too much, so I planning to do the mid-face grafting too.

Ladies, unless u really really hate ur nose.... Don't touch it! It's a road with no return......there are successful cases and horror stories! So just think if you can never looked the same.... Are you ok with that? Please look at yourself and remember what u love about ur face.... And imagine its gone. Then decide if u really want to risk what God has given you.

have u done a rhinoplasty before? well, honestly i started to reconsider doing rhinoplasty too, it seems that if i wanna put an implant to augment my nose bridge theres a lot of risk, the same with using cartilage, well, i read that the percentage were small, but since i join the forum it s like one out of 2people undergo rhino feels like it s a failure. but I really wanna change my nose :cry:

wait u mean the nasal bone or the bridge?

She/he has had multiple rhinoplasties. According to her/his post dated 6/26/2012: And I quote:

"Hi, I haven't been on this site for a long time and I can't believe my rhinoplasty was actually more than 8 months ago. I still don't like it and my nose is still very hard. It's crooked and dips down. Overall dislike... I been searching for a new doctor for revision... Anyone know a good revision doctor. I have donor rib as my implant... Thx in advance! I am on the east coast!"

I am going to have nose revision, and my first choice is VIP, second choice is Shimmian, the third choice is JW.

thank you, it was very un-natural looking before and i couldn't breath well. My best friends and mother hated how my nose looked. However,Dr. Jung did a great job, i would only trust him with noses, especially revisions. I like the after care to, how they clean your nose out on the 3 day after your surgery and the 7th.

Me too, haha. Ever since I was 15 years old, I wanted rhinoplasty. Now at 22, I decided to go for it. Gonna take 3 years though. Need to slowly save up money as a student.

Oh ok. Really really hope that rib graft rhinoplasty stays at 11,000 usd. Please don't raise the price >.<''

Thank you for share your experience and your photos! Shimmian is my second choice. I am still thinking which one is more better. However, I am going to Seoul from Oct16 to Nov 03. Except nose revision, I maybe want to have a cheek reduction because is a little not balance inborn.