BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi k! Hi all! :smile:

Kelo cote vs strataderm: which one is better? Both seem to be silicon-based gels?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jasmine! I'm going to Korea this September 10-21 for Rhinoplasty. Do you have Kakao?

^^ hey im also interested to have my rhino during sept - oct . Im a male from singapore :smile:

hey guys , just want to have some opinions on which clinic or surgeon is good at rhinoplasty ?
currently i shortlisted dr suh from jw and dr yoo from pitangui . i have considered dream , bano and item but their prices are kinda steep .

anyone can recommend rhino around 3-3.5million won ?

Hei, you going from SG? i might be going korea for rhino too if i pick Korea.
PM me ,

Hey I got the same schedure, I'll be there from 10th to 20th september for revision rhinoplasty. What are you planning to do? If you're a girl, PM me your kakao Id so we can go to consultation together! :smile:

@vandetta which dates are you going in September?
@anna85 I'm doing rhinoplasty. I was recommended by ITEM clinic online to do Bridge augmentation, Tip augmentation, Lateral Osteotomy and Alar base reduction surgery.

Guys add me on Kakao. Here's my Kakao ID - "id940323"

Hi, I can't PM yet..I'm not sure how long it takes to unlock the account. I am looking to go in early September

Hey Anna85, which clinic and doctor are you going to? I'm planning to go in September to do do some consultations at several clinics..my kaokao ID is Jamba86 if you want to join and try to get a group together for discounts?

jasmine.. yeah if i am going, it ll be around that time too but i am not sure which doctor yet. i hate myself for being this indecisive.

yes thats the thing i am wandering about too. the paranasal augmentation that usually goes along with rhino. i think its usually done if you have a sunken nose in relative to you cheek or face. (such as mine a bit). i consider VIP because they have this harmony rib rhino that takes care of the sunken nose, i think it is basically a paranasal augmentation.
do you have a sunken nose in relative to your face? otherwise perhaps u might need em.

emailed Dr Wang in Dalian and Dr Kao, yes they do it, you can select it with rib (if your going with rib rhino) otherwise wit silicon or fat i guess.

right now i am torn between these doctors, i m so confused.

Hi guys,

I was wondering of those who have nose job revision, after the surgery they will leave the cotton pad in your nostril right? During the few days after the surgery, I was just wondering how many day they leave the cotton pad and how how you feel after it remove? Is it hard to breath or feel very dried inside the nostril or it just normal liked nothing happen...
Thank you

So it's only one or 2 days .. :smile: thank u... I was always worried that they leave it in there for 5 days or a week..
Thank u thank u :smile:

I'm nervous about not being able to breathe, too! I'm not used to breathing out of my mouth and fear it may be very uncomfortable.... oh, the price we pay for beauty!