BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

haha! i just wanna say i totally agree with you ;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone,
im new here. ive posted a couple of times before. i have a question.. so there are only two Dr Park's who do facial contouring in korea, right ? my mum just told me a story. 8 years ago, a Dr Park from korea visited the hospital where she was working, in New Zealand. he was visitng to teach a plastic surgeon in NZ how to do jaw reduction surgery. he visited our house to have tea and my mum dropped him off at the airport when he flew back to korea. she said his name was definitely dr park. i showed her the photos of the two Dr Parks (from ID and OZ) and my mum said he looked like the Dr Park from ID but she's not completely sure because it was so long ago. i thought that was so weird.

is she sure? is she is that would be kind of helpful

thanks for the post and the pix!
sigh.. sadly i must agree but those don't look very good!

and from my personal experience.. i am not fond of regen AT ALL!!!
i can say this because i went first hand and took a lot of notes about my visit...

and i must say... the girls who work there aren't very attractive and the consultant was suggesting so much surgery when all i wanted was my eyes.. and they also suggested i be put to sleep. which for eyelid surgery is a HELL NO for me!

oh and at the end they were extremely pushy and wanted me to put a deposit before i left... and it's sad because before my trip, i was highly considering Regen!

i suggest since you're there, def check out other clinics too. honestly, there are THOUSANDS! and just to get a second opinion or for fun too... bc if i had more than 10 days in korea, i would've went to a bunch more...

you just never know. because that was my experience, and the top clinics i shortlisted ended up being a super disappointment for me. also, the clinics are literally side by side, walking distance! :smile:

just my 2 cents!

Of the big clinics i like Regen and Banobagi, but looking at those examples from Regen has got me rethinking!

Also, i remember seeing Regen featured in a HK magazine my mum buys several months back. It was them cos they showed the exact same reception that Regen have on their website.

hmmm.. then maybe travellers check?
because that's quite a bit.. and i only carried about half of that... and wouldn't want that money to be confiscated!!! omg that would be the worst :sad:

did you say you were travelling with your bf?
maybe carry half and half?

what are you planning to get done?

Sigh, Regen was a total let down!!!

Thank you for your reply,
I had both genioplasty and mini v-line as dr park suggested, I have heard a bit from the professionals and someone with experiences by showing them my picture. They said my situation is not so serious ( its not dagger sharp, but still too pointy) so fat grafting will help. So I want to get fat grafting for both my pointy chin and for my cheek which dr park took too much fat from my acculift. The thing with fat grafting and filler injections are, they not permanent, which makes me feel really bitter about it and clueless what to do.
Yes I already heard about the 'hype' a consultant told me this technology is not advanced or been widely use because its not really good. Fat grafting is more common.

Thats semi true to be honest, a lot of smaller clinics do have cheaper prices for foreigners then the bigger clinics promoting themselves towards foreigners. Of course not all clinics! And I was able to haggle down the price at smaller clinics. A lot of bigger clinics expect that we will haggle the price so they give a higher one, if we don't haggle then they just earn more from us. So it's a win win situation from them.

At the moment i've only decided on mandible reduction. But i'm thinking i'll probably need a cheek reduction too for the look i'm going for cos i've got such a wide face, having just the mandible would make my face unbalanced. But all the talk of sagging and returns to get facelifts has really put me off cheek reduction.

Also, thinking of liposuction on my midriff and lower half of my body. The weight just likes to stay on down there no matter how much exercise i do.

Don't forget a lot of skillful surgeons are "sick" of it and go start their own clinics xD what mostly starts as a smaller one. Like dr.song in the past.