BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

I definitely would not recommend sauna. You don't want to sweat and get it in your cut. Just take it easy for a few days. When I showered I accidentally got some water in my eyes and the next day they got much puffier and redder.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol he's a BF... i would be mad at mine if he said yes :P Again, depends on which country you are from. As someone from the US, who doesn't see 1million people on the streets everyday, it is different.

Haha, you asked a guy whos with his GF if he saw any pretty babes on the street, what answer were you seriously expecting? :P

Anyway, from my own experience from around 1.5 years ago when i was in Seoul on holiday is that yes, there are many good looking women walking around, plastic surgery or no plastic surgery. But i think this is indicative of any capital, i mean, if you take London for example, there just seems to be good-looking people walking around left-right-centre. But when you start going outwards from the capital, then you start to get a real picture of what the average person from that country will actually look like.

Gosh, i always wanted to get lasik done in korea, but i afraid that what if something went wrong after surgery when im back in my home country? Anyway, may i know which clinic/hospital did your friend's gf go to get lasik done? (:

My only worry would be who would be looking after me! Walking around with patches on your eyes for 2-3 days in a country you don't know would stress me out no end.

For me personally (and I am a girl), I didn't think that the Korean babes were all that hot. I think they all looked pretty similar, but not necessarily gorgeous looking. HOwever, majority of them are at least average to slightly above average looking. Partly because they mostly have great skin, and are mostly relatively petite. When you have both of that combined, you can't really go THAT wrong! I don't remember seeing a girl and said "Wow, she was GORGEOUS!". Most of them have great styles though, and was wearing short skirts even in the cold weather. I am from Chicago, and I was wrapped like a little penguin:lol::lol:

Hey. Can you share more about your experience at Oz clinic. The doc recommended me almost the same procedures as you except with partial incision. And I'm not sure yet if I want to go to Oz. How is the place and the doctor as a person? I've read one or two bad reviews on Oz and it kind of scares me. Thanks

Thanks naturetea!!! I will take your recommendations for reference =) I am reseraching more on fat graft for forehead atm!! Please update me on your results hehe.

my friend told me it felt like onion was rubbed onto the eyes, and it only took 1 day to recover? I'm not sure how true it is though. yea i will try to ask for you when i meet her again!

well from my experience, I heard it's not good to go under!

but also, from my experience, there wasn't very much blood at all (I too, have a fear of blood)
and a few times during the operation, the dr wanted me to open my eyes and look at him to ensure evenness in both eyes.

i'm a huge chicken when it comes to needles.. but it was actually not bad.
have you ever gotten botox?
i've had lip injections, and in my opinion, those hurt more!!!

hmm.. i'm actually not too sure on the mm.. =/
bc i had smaller natural eyefolds, and he went up 2 mm from there...

if you want i can send before and after pix?

not a lot of red tear duct but some? keep in mind, i've never had it before... but it's not too much! if that answers your questions. i think with epi, some red will show

hmmm, i heard this a lot and was expecting to see a lot of hotties...
but i'm not gunna lie. i saw a lot of ugly people!

but there is a street (forgot the name) in korea where apparently a lot of PR girls work, and they are super plasticky!!!

I actually had partial incision!

Hmm.. I did a lot of emailing with him before I left for Korea, and he was very prompt to reply to them. When I met him though, I wasn't sure quite what to think because he's a little bit more on the quiet side.. but I like the fact that he didn't give me a lot of BS, like the other clinics. (I visited Regen, Dream and Teuim)

I also like the clinic as well. It's a bit smaller (only on one floor) but very clean, and the front lady was so nice. She held my hand during the entire procedure!

I decided on him because a friend of mine from here went to him as well, and her outcome looked so natural! That's why i went for him... so far, I'm happy with my results. Best thing is to make a consultation and meet him for yourself... bc the most important thing is to feel comfortable with the doctor and have the same idea of what outcome you're looking for :smile:

how do you like your eyes now? i mean i know you're still swollen, but can you at least get a good idea of how your eyes will look? do you think your doctor did a good job?