BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lady60
I am thinking about facelift too, and wondering where to have it done too. Have you gone for the surgery? or have figured out which clinic to go? I am very grateful if you can give me some opinions. Thank you very much

Hello, I am new on this forum but I have been reading all this topic. I am interesting mandline surgery but I am also quite worry about skin sagging. I also don`t know if my jaw is square becouse of bones or musscles and soft tissue. I read that for people with this second issue another solution except jaw surgery is something named high frequency muscles reduction. I was searching about this treatment by network but there isn`t many informations nor opinions so I am just curious if some of You know something about it, maybe someone done this thing and could share opinion?
Also I would like to add that this and also another forum (CozyCot) are very very helpful and I found a lot of important information here about surery in Korea. :smile:

If you clench your teeth, and you can see and feel your jaw muscles moving, then it might be the muscle.

You won't get sagging with jawline surgery.

I've recently read about High Frequency Muscle Reduction. But like you said, not much information about it as of yet, seems relatively new. Probably something I'd enquire about directly with the doctor himself.

lol thanks for letting me know. i checked out her blog and boy is she amazing
at photo-shopping. pretty scary to think clinics could be doing the same thing with their pics that they post!

she is rlly pretty from the side, but from the front view she looks incredibly fake and plastic, and think she got too much done to her face lol.

wow her nose job is rlly natural, and her nose looks so pretty after. she is rlly pretty i can imagine the envy that girls have when they see her!

In real life, she looks weird and plasticky. Alien face. Ive seen her at the clubs, Zouk. Sorry to dissappoint you guys.

Hey, OnlyIf!
First of all - Congratularions with your surgery! And thank you for sharing it with us! Second of all - You're such a courageous person, if you had through all of this. I'm sure you'll be fine , cause the most hardest part has already gone. :tup:
By the way, I also wanna do my surgery at Grand. But I'm not sure yet. The most important reason why I'm planning to go there when I'll came to Korea that's because they have a russian translator there. xD It's probably the main reason. ahah
Please, keep us updated about your recovering!

Hey, I'm not sure about clinic for my revision rhino yet. I'm still thinking about Grand, but I don't know whether they're good for any revision surgery.
And unfortunately, I do know almost nothing about chin-revision. Sorry about this.
Btw, Glad to hear that friend of yours is finally happy with the results! Had 3 surgery for nose revision must be pretty tough..

I would have to agree w you. She took PS a little overboard. Looks scary in some pictures and others normal but I'm sure that was the exact look she was going for...