BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Oh really? You've undergone a nose revision? Thought that was your nose after surgery :P

Well, i hope your revision turns out great as well. Have you had it done already? If so, how long into recovery are you?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look great! I like your nose and face shape. Which clinic did you go to?

lol...i agree with you too.
Saw her in real ..looks too fake like a walking barbie doll. quite scary..

Google 'ab implants' and you can see that they do exist.
[​IMG]

My avatar is my first nose job (just tiplasty and shaving sides). 3 days ago I went under a nose revision and added a silicone implant so Im in Korea and in Recovery mode now =)

Ah i see i see. Where have you flown in from?

Also, very blessed to have a natural face shape like that, a lot of girls in Korea pay good money to get that shape.

Anyway, good luck with your recovery. Though its not your first rodeo so i assume you know what you're doing! :P

If you refer to my post, most people can achieve those types of abs with just lipo. Those ab implants are very...weird. I do remember a guy from the UK Big Brother show having them though now that you've mentioned them. He looked...weird.

Wow you're really lucky to have a nice face shape!
With your enhanced nose, you look gorgeous now!
Unfortunately, BK didn't do a good job with my nose. It is too short :sad:

Whats interesting is that half of the clinics I had consultations with suggested I do Vline, Two Jaw, Nose and Forehead graft. I was shocked as I wouldnt consider that I need ALL that... made me feel a)self conscious and b)that they just wanted to make a sale.

Im all the way from Canada :smile:

Ty darling. Im sorry to hear BK didnt do a good job on your nose. Have you asked them to revise it? What did they originally do?

That is truly ****ed.

An alternative is Vaser Hi Def (aka High Definition Liposculpture) that repositions the fat to mimic the contours of abs.

Have you taken any pictures of it? Can you upload it here or on your profile? I'm really curious to see how bad they are. I don't think that a mere stretching of the incision while moving the cannula would case bad scars coz isn't that what they all do? Move it back and forth?

I think that fat taken from the thighs or abs are just filtered no matter what the technique is used (UAL, LAL, or tumescent). Isn't there a "standard" size of the incisions made? I think that it's all based on the gauge of the cannula...

Agree 100%!!! Swelling and bruising is based on how your bodies react to trauma. Not all people's bodies react the same way, so what would work for some, might not work for others. With homeopathic therapies, you're better off with yoga and brain-controlling exercises =) But the easiest and most convenient way is to take what's medically and scientifically proven.