BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Sure, can I have your email? I can't PM you.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about View, but none of the translators that I spoke to have had any feedback on it. Actually though I heard one translator might be taking someone there in November.

Quite a few of us will be there around that time. We should try to meet up if only for a day. It'd be neat to meet everyone on here.

OMG! good luck! I hope you have someone with u at least for the first few days. Most of us will be there towards the tail end of December.

Thanks! I will do that!

Wong will just give you quotes. You can try emailing them request to speak with the doctor. Go on their website and try calling them they will connect you with an English speaker. You can ask for Joanne.

Hi everyone,

I'm am about 3 days post opt 2 jaw. I chosen Dr. Park at ID.
Can't say I'm quite satisfied he chose to set me back 4mm. I just wanted a subtle change. I didn't realize it was such a big difference. Keep in mind when it come to facial contouring 4mm is huge. I really wished I had said 2mm.

I am quite swollen so it is difficult to see the final results. He said everything was asymmetrical. I have small face and my head looks a bit small for my size.

I also had a zygoma reduction now I have this protruding knot on my right lower temple. I can actually feel it pulsing. Hopefully it will subside and it will all smooth out in 2 weeks.

Price paid 2 jaw, zygoma and v-line - 18mill won (15.2K USD)

Thanks so much for the update! Congratulations! I heard 2 jaw is one of the toughest procedures to go through and to do it w vline and zygoma. That's nuts!
Do you think you are just not used to your new face yet and that's why 4mm seems a bit more than what you wanted. I say give it a cpl months for you to get used to your new face. It must be so exciting watching as your swelling goes down :smile:
How much longer are you planning on staying in korea?
Good luck as you continue to heal :smile:

Karime, thanks for your positive support. I am definitely not use to my new face. I will need to start othadontist treatment in a month. So I still have quite a bit to go. The only reason I chose 2 jaw basically to fix my TMJ. I also had a cross bite which made my mouth crooked, protruded mouth with a gummy smile.

As swelling subsiding it is looking better. But measuring from my eye to my chin compared to my forehead it's seem quite small to me for a male.

I will be in Seoul for another 2 weeks. Than moving on to Thailand for othadontist treatment.

Was wondering if we should start a list of who is gona be in KR on certain dates?
Let me start the ball rolling...

November 2012

December 2012

January 2013
- sWalloW (6th - 19th)
- shockingpinkz (7th - 23rd)
- Cher87 (9th-30th)
- momo2013 (12th Jan - 7th Feb)

February 2013

March 2013
- spartakooks (7th-16th)

I will be in korea from Jan 07-20th :smile:

I'm guessing the picture on the left is before 2 jaw. She def looks better on the left. In my opinion.