BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Glamgal why are you considering nose revision? What do u want to change? I'm thinking revision but most of the clinics are telling I don't need revision.

Would love to exchange pics w you. Lmk

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this too, I am really having trouble trying to book appointments:biggrin:
I am interested in View, Girin, TL, JW but when I call I either get the voicemail or the person is only able to speak korean...
do you know anyone who has used anita's service before? I plan on travelling alone now...

Hi Onlyif,

It is a deep dent line :sad:

Yeah, I think you should go back for the revision, Grand should be responsible, but I don't think you should get the same the doctor who did this to you :sad:

Btw, can I know who is the doctor who did the surgery for you?

Hi glamgal,
I had rhino with silicon implant, nasal septal cartilage, and ear cartilage.
How do you hear about topclass? I stumbled upon the clinic's website last year while searching for a mid-sized clinic that is well perceived by the locals. I emailed them in english, and Dr Kim was the one replying it. It would be nice if you can bring a translator and have the chance to consult with more doctors before making decision.
I remembered getting a quote on rhino for $3,000,000 - 4,000,000 krw in email. There's additional fee for general anesthesia and 10% credit card charge, all of them added up to $5800 usd.

Hey carrieblacktea, do you have kakaotalk?

what is your kakao ID?

Hi all, I will b in Korea 27 Sept to 5 oct! Can I be added to the kakao group

Hi carakitty & kora22,
my kakaotalk is "blacktea1422."
I'm currently staying near Nonhyeon station (subway line 7) in Gangnam.
wish all of you are recovering well from the surgeries. let me know if u wanna grab a coffee~

Hey Kimmmy78 :smile:

I think you used an old list which means several people's name wont' be on it. I've pasted the list below again and added you to it. PM me your Kakao ID and I will add you to the Oct group! :lol:

August 2013 (kakaotalk group made)
LisaFelicia ( 13 August - 21 August; flight confirmed, clinic still tbc, likely to be JW)
jellybean0607 - Aug 21-29 (flight+hotel confirmed)
Boyizzy (July 30-August 15) Flight confirmed, going through seoultouchup, ID clinic -Rhino,Double eyelid, fat graft, vline, zygoma reduction, dimpleplasty, and love bands
ninatam (August 16-September 2, flight confirmed, v line + zygoma reduction)
kiba (Aug 19-September 6, flight confirmed)
kay.jay (female; 29 August - 10 September, flight & accommodation booked. Revision tip plasty, epicanthoplasty, minor fat grafting)

September 2013
HushBeauty (01-25 Sept ; staying in Nonhyeon-dong near Sinsa & Apgujung!)
Fashion lj (11-24 sept ; Flight & accommodation confirmed.)
Clammie (end sep - early oct)
carakitty (02-14 Sept) Flight & accommodation confirmed
kora22 (03-12) flight & accommodation confirmed
cutiepiepie (26 Sept to 6 October, flight booked. Tip plasty and double eyelid, translator booked)
councilmage (male; 12 - 26 sept, flight booked)
maimeo (female; 18 Sept - 5 Oct, flight booked. Nose and double eyelid)
carrieblacktea (female; 04 - 12 Sept) flight & accommodation confirmed. Double Eyelid Revision and Lateral Canthoplasty.
kimmmy78 (27 Sept - 5th Oct)

October 2013 Kakao Group Made (PM Renoz)
Renoz (female; 10 Oct - 18 Oct)

Renoz it will b kimmmy78 ☺

Hi!

Im thinking about getting double eyelid surgery but can't seem to decide which clinic to go to. Definitely not BK after reading that horror story. Still researching other plastic surgery clinics. Can anyone help me out? thanks!

Flying out to Seoul in a few days! It's been ages since I was at Sydney Airport; hope I don't get lost before I even board my flight xD

I've been reading that the weather there is still quite warm so I've packed light and brought a cardigan along to layer if need be. I just hope it's not too humid and sweaty and sticky - anyone there now to give a few heads up on what the weather is like?

Pretty excited to be traveling but it's also a tad daunting since it's like you're a girl alone in a foreign country and you don't speak the predominant language so you gotta always have your wits about you and take extra precautions :sweatdrop:

Best of luck to those traveling soon too! I'll keep you guys updated on how I'm going - I'm set on doing rhinoplasty as soon as I get there.

Hi,

I was in Seoul last week and when I left on Sat, the weather is cool. Definitely now hot