BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

Hi meme,

How much did they quote you for v-line? And did they respond to your email in english?

Thanks!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi thoebee,

Cool! Sure we can meet up! When in April are you going? My sister is actually coming with me to do plastic surgery. We will be arriving on the 6th and leaving on the 18th.

From your shortlist I would probably leave out JW because Soong sister said that she almost died in there and they slit her throat all because of the anesthesia doctor!

I was really confused which clinic to go to at first, but I have booked a consultation with Pitangui on the day I arrive. I haven't planned to consult at other clinics (I know its very stupid) but I really don't want to spend my time there running from one place to another for consultations. But I still have about 4 months to change my mind lol.

I'm going to get incisional double eyelids done and maybe the nose too. I think I will get fillers first to see if a taller nose bridge will suit me.

Can you send me b/a pic result from dr Lee Sang Woo? I am intersted in his clinic, but don't have much info :help: My email: [email protected]. Tks!!!

Hi pinkme, there is hardly any pain. just lots of swelling. first 3 days were the worst, felt really lousy but was already mentally prepared. It's 12 days from my surgery and i back in my home country, swell has gone down substantially, improving every single day. i look almost normal now, surprising eating normal too (no problem chewing on regular food). i am surprised how fast the recovery is but i have been very conscientious on taking supplements and topical application of arnica. in fact, i was touring around korea on my last few days (just that i get some stares occasionally but i dont really care since i am in a foreign country :P) can't really observe the results now though, i believe time will be needed for the full effects to be obvious. i had a very smooth trip in korea i have to say.

What'd you guys think of Item clinic.Their prices are pretty reasonable to me and they were pretty descriptive when they answered my email,I sent Grand the same email and they pretty much blew me off and said I can only do 2 jaw and they dont offer multiple surgery discount..Grand is off my list....

(I'm really leaning towards Item now more than before because if it's 20,000 USD for)
1. v line
2. 2 jaw(supposed to be really expensive)
3. cheekbone reduction
That means I can do breast implants,ive always wanted them so now its like why not..
Man ps can be really addictive

Hi I booked my flight to korea from february 4th to march 11th,I'd really like to have

1. 2 Jaw surgery
2. v line
3. cheekbone reduction
4. acne scar removal(possibly chemical peel)
5. Rhinoplasty

1.How much is the cost of these surgeries in usd(including the wafer for the 2 jaw)?
2.Do you provide a translator.should I take a translator with me?
3.Do you offer multiple surgery discount?
4.Ill be staying for 5 weeks,no longer,so is it possible to do those procedures within 5 weeks?
5. Will there be one surgeon performing the procedures,or will there be multiple?
6. Id like to have a simulation on my first 3 photos,is that possible?
7. WIll the procedures im looking for,give a me a small, youthful appearance?
8. I extracted 4 of my teeth before and wore braces for 2 years but I want my mouth to be puched back a lot,will that make my lips smaller?
9. If I can get the rhinoplasty suring this visit,will the barbie line nose be ok?
10.How long after 2 jaw surgery will I have to wait for rhinoplasty?
11.What doctor or doctors perform the surgeries?
12. How long will I be permitted to stay in the hospitsl after the surgery?
13. Do you guys have a guest house?
14. What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the outcome of my surgery?
15. Am I a good candidate for these procedures?
16. How are complications handled?
17. How long will the procedures last?
18. Will there be noticeable scarring?
19. Will my cheeks sag after cheekbone reduction?

This is Dr. Kim in ITEM plastic surgery clinic

Thank you for your kind attention to our clinic

I have seen your photos, for the detail & exact surgery

plan it need face to face consult and other analysis

(eg. facial X-ray, dental analysis)

Belows are brief recommendations

V-line surgery, Two-jaw surgery and chhek boe reduction can be done on same day

belows are brief anser about your questions

1. cost for Two-jaw surgery + V line surgery + cheek bone reduction + wafer will be around USD 20000

cost for the rhinoplasty should be decide after detail consultation but in your pictures you need tip plasty + bridge augmentation + alar base reduction
brief cost will be from USD 3500

cost of chemical or Laser peeling will be within USD 1000

about total cost, It will be discuss with you

2. we have 4 doctors and they have subspecial
may be two doctors will do your surgery

3. We can send to virtual surgery photos, but it is not corelated to surgery result it is just refference

4. These surgery can make your face more harmonized and balanced

5. after Two jaw surgery your lip will be smaller but in your case it need additional lip reduction surgery
cost will be USD 2000

6 about rhinoplasty bridge line will be smooth curved babi line nose

7. minimum 2~4 weeks after two jaw surgery, rhinoplasty can be done
both suregries can be done on same day, but it will be very discomfort to you

8. Dr. Kim jin sung will do bone suregry
Dr. Oh min will do rhinoplasty

9. After two-jaw surgery you will stay 3~4days in hospital

10. we can recommend Guest hous or cheep hotel around our clinic

11. After you get final results about these surgery, If you unsatisfactory and it need revsional surgery or touch up, we will do additional surgery after discuss with you

12 in your case Two jaw surgery and rhinoplasty are good candidate for you

13 most common complications are beelding and infection
about these problems we will make effort to prevent these

14 Two jaw surgery + V line surgery + cheek bone suregry
will take 7~8 hours
rhinoplasty will takes 1~1.5 hours

15 bone suregry will be done by intral oral approach
scar will not seen

16 don\\\'t worry about cheek drooping
it will not happen or very suttle

Would you send your pictures (front, 45\\\', side views and eye close-up view (open & close))

I will recommend you proper surgeries after analyze your photos

If you have another question, send E-mail again

Would you let us know your exact visiting schedule

we will make appointment for you

thanks

Regards

Dr. Kim Jin Sung

Hey guys,

My name is Storm, and I've been lurking on these forums for the past two months. I will be going to Korea either in the middle of January or the start of February, so I decided to create an account and collect some input while sharing my experiences after.

I will probably be undergoing these procedures:

Zygoma Reduction
Mandible Angle Reduction
Rhinoplasty
Chin Implant
Forehead Implant
Epicanthoplasty (for inner folds)

And I'll probably do it all in one go.

So far, I have short listed these clinics. What are your opinions on them?

View, Semin (not a lot of input on this one), Daprs, Chungdam U and the TLPS.

Also, if anyone is looking for a travel buddy who was born in Korea (somewhat fluent), let me know. I can't PM since I just created this account

Hey ill be landing in korea on february 4th d leaving on march 11th,would love to meet up so we could go through this process together

Hi
I'm thinking about many clinic.But I like WonJin and GranD, because I have a chance meet a girl. She do nose job in WonJin. Very natural and beautiful!

And you?

Hi guys... I've been reading the forum for like a really long time...

I really am not sure if I need double jaw surgery OR just chin implant for my minor bimixilliary protrusion.

Anyway... I've been quite set on Pitangui Beauty for my surgeries (planning on Fat graft, chin implant, revision double eyelid and liposuction - probably arm and thigh).

After reading, I really am not so sure whether Pitangui is the best choice because it seems like there's no post surgery reviews here. =(

If there's anyone with good experience with them, please kindly share! Thank you!

Hey Thanks for all the useful information. I'm going to Korea soon, and I was wondering if you could give me the address/contact information of your host guest house?

Your host Mom seems really nice and I would love to stay at her place.

Please let me know! my email: [email protected]

Thanks a ton,

Peter.

I think there is a whole thread talking about Pitangui. All the reviews are very positive. And they have no complaints so far. So they are on my short list too.

#

I was there in the middle of June. It was hot and humid but not too unbearable. May would be a perfect time to go. Keep in mind the monsoon (rainy) season starts at the end of June. I lucked out; it hadn't started when I left on June 28th. Good luck!

Wow your inquiry is so detailed! Item BA looked pretty good to me, was interested in them but haven't done enough research yet. I got quoted 4.1mil for rhino, I'm sure your quote was cheaper because of do many procedures!

Hi, saw your post on the thread. I am looking to do nose job too. The clinics you list are all on the blacklist, they have bad reputation!

I got the suggestions from forumers to look into: Trend, Able and Uniuqe, View, TLPS, Jk, Migo.

Look into these places, send them emails to ask for quote, and see what they say.
I got quotes from a few places already , but I need to research more on the first three clinics I listed above.