BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read in a Korean website that other plastic surgeon make side effects, but ID hospital make patients to become disabled people. Yup, that is what happened to me. I've seen other patients who did 8 and 9 times reconstructive surgery but still not even close to be normal. They push around as patients, who have completely fine and pretty face, as if they have big problem with their faces. Get the money and totally mess up with their faces. Why don't they just get the money? why do they mess up with nerve muscle bone and destroy their faces? they must be psycho. One of hundred weird things from ID is that patients getting surgery with different doctors in somehow same very similar result and side effects. Using shadow doctor is obviously not a rumor. I wish I knew all about this... before turning my life up side down.

Honestly, I don't see the point of choosing the doctor if they use shadow doctor. Isn't it weird that patients chose different doctors but get very similar side effects/bad result? Even a consultant from another plastic surgery told me ID is famous of having shadow doctors, but I did not believe her.
and if they are not using shadow doctors, it means they have lousy skills.

• 3 weeks later...
Stay away from ID hospital. They botched my face and body and made my face paralyzed. Their service is horrible. They push you around to get surgery that you dont need and just for the money. Im suffering and there are so many patients struggling in hell.. the side effect is so severe that its even hard to do revision. I've seen patients doing multiple revision spending so much money and years but still couldn't get fixed. The korean law prohibits any bad reviews even though its true. The hospitals sue patients with side effet for so called 'defamation'. So if you are korean living in korea, you cannot post anything on web even if you became a disabled person after PS. ID is the worst. Rumors are not rumors. They dont take any responsibility, all they want is money, they don't care about destroying patient's face and life. They are like so what?