BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

I'm so sorry to hear about your experiences . I was also considering to do PS in ID but after reading your post , i don't want to go there anymore . Thank you and please stay strong .

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People post here because they like to complain? How would you know of any good reliable clinics if they didn't.

Lucky you that your id team friend took good care of you. What a bargain, Awesome!!! 👍🔫

Personally I wouldn't go back if they offered me a free revision. Wish I was one of the lucky ones like you.

I'm appreciated for any experience people are sharing whether its negative or positive. The more information the better, right?

Right now I'm happy with my result, even though it's not enough time yet to make a final judgment.

I'm really sorry about your failed surgery with ID. Didn't they offer any solution for you? What are you planning to fix it now?

For the questions Uve asked abt Iann or me, u've really need to read through the thread if u really want to know

I had a really bad experience with a well known doctor in Beverly Hills. I spent over US$20K on several procedures. My surgery was last November but i didn't do my review because the doctor kept telling me that i had to wait. So i did. But what i found was that the initial results about three months post-op, is generally, the end results to expect. It's Now, 9 months later, I'm posting about my experience. I have so much to say but don't know where to start. When i can start my thread, I'll describe it in full detail. However, that is not the main reason that I joined this forum. I'm going to Korea later this month to get some revisions, and get consulted for Double Jaw and a few other procedures. I know about your experience with ID but I have to meet Dr. Park myself. I have heard a LOT of bad things but never really saw bad results. On the other hand, I've seen and heard of a LOT of good results. I'm visiting other hospitals too.

Ha, good luck for that

I feel terrible for the ordeal you had to go through itsumobaby, I planned on doing 3 surgeries on February 4th 2014 on my birthday

1. 2 jaw
2. V line
3. Cheekbone reduction

Now I'm skeptical because idk if I can trust dr.park.. They asked for an obscenely amount of money( almost 30,000) but now idk with to do.. I must do these surgeries because I hate looking in the mirror but then again I don't want to go from bad to worse.. Is it possible for me to bring a friend along to watch while my surgery is being performed by dr. Park.. If not,then who else is a reputable korean dr. That is good hearted and doesn't make such a fuss. Pls help me find other good drs because I want those surgeries done

Maybe you can get your friend to help me get a response? I have emailed them 3 months ago and recently on July 25th. There's no time in world that will heal this up either. Need I not call again.

And Yes. Its disgusting...I most definitely will be fixing it. I will be spending twice as much in correcting what ID did.

It's more than just the contouring, it don't function.

P.M you. Check your inbox please!

That sounds super crazy to me to do that much operation at once. Doesn't matter in which clinic you will have surgery with. First of all, it's very unhealthy to force your body to deal with that much healing at the same time. Secondly, the more procedures the higher chances of fails you are dealing with. Thirdly, you don't know the doctor, isn't that better to do it one by one to make sure he is the right one to give the rest of trusts/ moneys to him?
Lastly, I don't think there would be any clinic that allowed your friend to go in the operation room with you. Sounds too strange to believe!

PurseForum: Revisional double eyelids surgery (by itsumobaby)
# href="http://v.baidu.com/kan/tvshow/?id=1650&site=cntv.cn&n=20130819&url=http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C10329/b60d621bbae74443aba8796efd8bedab#frp=v.baidu.com/v" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">http://v.baidu.com/kan/tvshow/?id=1650&site=cntv.cn&n=20130819&url=http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C10329/b60d621bbae74443aba8796efd8bedab#frp=v.baidu.com/v

Everyone watch this link about the documentary of many patients' lives are being destroyed by ID hospital, revealing the secret of the lies of dr park- his promise for being the surgeon of the surgery but swopped someone else to do the surgery instead! And when the surgery failed the patient was offered a very small amount of money and forced to sign an agreement for not spreading the words out!! This is exactly what happened to me!!!

For someone who's just a former, you sure spent a lot of time checking her out. Why even do that. I've been a member for a long time and I don't usual comment but I had to comment this time. I have noticed an increase of people here promoting Korean clinics and make it sound like you can turn into a great beauty as if shopping for a bag. However, any time someone makes a negative comment about a doctor or clinic they are attacked and called a fake. Every single time. Why would anyone want to come and complain if this always happens. Why are they even questioned? Who the heck are you to call someone a liar?

There are people who are paid to promote clinics and they fool so many women to go for such extreme plastic surgeries. Truth be told, there are lots of bad surgery cases but they wouldn't come here to complain when they looked upon so suspiciously. If someone complains about a bag they bought, it's no big deal. But complain that your plastic surgery didn't go as well as you thought, you will have attackers.

Itsumobaby, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Don't isolate your love ones. They love you no matter what you look like. With the advances in medicine, you will be able to fix it one day. I wish you the best and your story probably helped someone think twice before going through these extreme surgeries.

Hi,

I have been reading this forum for a couple of days now. I've been ultra keen to do mini v-line and am not sure who to go with after reading this thread.

Originally I wanted to go with ID. Now, I am unsure and thinking about VIP and Grand.

The girl at VIP seemed really nice and helpful while the Grand's response was very fluent and seems to have a good website with details on the procedure.

Can someone help shed some light on these clinics and names of which doctors they recommend?

I am planning to go to Korea in October!!!