BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

I took a picture of the post X-ray. That is not that important. You want the original x-rays. A medical certificate is a letter by the hospital that states what type of augmentation/procedures they have performed on the patient.

Yes I held myself together also because I didn't want to leave on a bad term I had already planned on returning for a revision.

I did agree with Dr. Park after my next visit that I had to give it time. I was hoping for a miracle that my face will grow. It just got smaller and smaller.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds like a psycho. What a :censor: b@stard. I'm so angry for you. I hope you can find a good, ethical surgeon to reverse what he did.

This is human nature and people get easily swayed by influence. Someone mentioned before that this forum is like "blind lead by blind". :roflmfao: Totally agreed with this. The information is limited to foreigners. All your friends might suggested "ID" to you based on the information available in forum too. ID and VIP are quite popular last year in this forum. What Zoe replied to you? Did ID offer you free revision?
I just browse through old posts because I've read someone mentioned here that there is one Dr who can reconstruct those invasive surgeries. (But noone in this forum try before) I couldn't recall who and which clinic.
Here you go: refer to Best Surgery thread 2 -- Page 263 #3933, Page 256#3839, Page 255 #3821 for more information. You try email to Dr Han (don't really need to go revision with him) what are the best options left for you and then compare what ID offer for revision. ID seem so cunning and dirty, they did more procedures without your acknowledge. Bring your family members (more mature and voice up to confront with Dr.Park) if you want to go revision. Don't go alone or don't go just with a translator. All the best...

She hasn't yet replied, I doubt she ever will. Currently I'm living in Thailand I'm thinking to consult with the doctors here for an option to restore my jaw with out having another 2 jaw.

Turningpoint I appreciate your help in finding ways to help me. But this is more than just looks too. I'm going over the old post to find the reconstructive Doctor you mentioned.

I haven't yet contacted ID Hospital. I was hoping to get intouch with Zoe first. Plus I don't know if my jaw is strong enough yet for another 2jaw surgery at the moment. It clicks when I chew and I can't eat hard gummy foods. I get these sharp pain on the left side of my lower jaw.

He is a psycho because he did the same to me- but ruder , he burst into laughter when I was really angry and comfronted him

Turning point- is it possible to send me a link/ or the email address of the reconstructive surgeon that you mentioned please?

Hi itsumobaby,

please refer to Best Surgery thread 2 -- Page 263 #3933, Page 256#3839, Page 255 #3821 for original source of information. I am just reader and don't know much about this Doctor. or you can contact 'seoulforreal' to find out more. To answer your another question above, i am flying to seoul this saturday for my primary ps.. :smile:

Thanks for the info and good luck with your surgery! Which clinic are you going and what are you planning to do?

Forgot to mention- some English speak staff from ID found out about this post about ID and park asked my friend who works in ID to give some money to purseforum to 'resolve the problem' by deleting my post but at the end my friend lied for me and told him that purseforum ignored him.

I also posted a similar post in Chinese in a popular Chinese/Korean forum and Park got someone to take care of that too

Yea well hope they see this -------
<-------- My Profile Picture)

Zygoma Disaster. The REALNESS happens here. I'll save my face debut for the final finale.

wow... that was just... i was flabbergasted(?) with the way things turn out for you and the others with botched surgery. i was so into ID initially but have totally taken them out for consideration although there were cases of success as well but i think its the way they handle ur case and others which puts me off...

hope u guys hang in there! btw, itsumobaby, you mention the staff n dr park knows about this forum but u just mention about ur friend helping you, don't you think you will expose your fren in a way? -just wondering-

He was exposed and eventually fired, but he's happily workin somewhere else because he doesn't want to work for such evil boss lying to costumers all day long

oh my god!!!! How evil of them!!

i see...
still in the same industry i suppose?

I wanted to get in contact with one of the ID consultants but they had already gotten rid of that person months ago. Zoe had informed me before I mentioned her my case. I hope it wasn't the same person. Well at least they are working for a creditable organization now.