BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

Thank you, god bless you

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no point telling them.. The fact is they know but they choose to ignore the failed surgeries and complaints, as well as rather spending the money on advertising to foreigners and pay little money to inexperienced surgeons.

nah, nothing much... was just curious thats all... :biggrin:

this!

Hi itsumobaby, I am very sorry about your bad experience and thank you for sharing your experience. I am sure your story could safe someone's future.

Anyway, I am new at this forum and am looking to gather some info about doing PS in Korea. I am Chinese Indonesian and considering to do eyelids surgery and rhynoplasty in the near future. My eyes have some fat so I want to get it remove.

I heard Korea is the best option to do PS, however, after reading some threads in this forum, I am afraid going to Korea for PS is not the best choice. What about Singapore PS or should I stick with Korean PS? Can anyone recommend me any reputable, not over priced clinic in Korea?

Sorry to hear about your experience with ID hospital, itsumobaby! I just did a mini V-line in ID a few days ago and I liked the service very much, they seems to be quite professional. Besides, Dr. Park seems to be an honest man as he wasn't like what I imagined through your post.

He's a good actor that's all I can say, he was really nice to me too until something went wrong

For eyes, my girlfriend in Singapore did with dr Andrew Tay and she looks great with the eyebag removed. As for rhino, I think korea is prob still the best. You may want to speak to dr Andrew Tay.

Can you recommend me any reputable clinic in Korea?
I already have 3 clinics in mind: BK, VIP, and Pitangui. I read many reviews about the first two, but not the last one.

Hi, Jessie

I'm also considering clinics in korea. From the forum, JW seems to have the best reviews. My Korean friend recommends Dream. I'm considering rhinoplasty so these two are my choices now. I had a vacation in June and visited shimmian and dream. Didn't get to see JW though. I saw the docs, dr Jung and dr park yang Soo. I have a good impression of dr park from dream. However, there aren't many reviews of them online so I'm really not sure. Still deciding between dream and JW at this point.

This is what Chaneladdicted 2 posted in here in April :

Hey, keep in mind that most of those who have good experiences will not be sharing their trips on this forum. Only those who want to complaint would go for posting. People like to complaint!

ID is one of the most popular clinic, they do a plenty of cases therefore there will be a successful cases and failed cases. I'm lucky to be the satisfied case (result not yet but at least the service they provided) therefore I've the right to write my experiences too. I don't get a damn penny from ID to do this!

People need to have more sources to get the right choices. Not only based on one or two experiences to accused a clinic being evil.

I have turningpoint and ecofriendly those who have met me and could be witness for me.

One more thing, as I have mentioned on my experiences posts on the thread "Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea", ID was out of my list before due to itsumobaby's thread. But I have a friend who have just been joined in ID team for about a month and she assured me dr. Park is the one who do the surgery for me. I trusted my friend and I would never think that nice doctor I met would go beyond his words. Besides, they are the only clinic that suggested me mini V-line (lowest cost) comparing to other clinics - two jaw surgery, V-line which I didn't think I need to have.