BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

Hi itsumobaby

I am sorry to hear about what you have been through, hope things are better by now and may you solve the problem soon. Anyway thank you for your post, so I do not have to consider this clinic at all.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Park does a lot of advertising and PR, he goes on tv shows to flaunt his skill, that's why he still gets lots of patient.. However i dont believe that he operates on ordinary people (locals or foreigners) simply because he does not have time and it is not as profitable as running a ps business in which he hires younger doctor and unexperienced doc. My korean friend also told me that famous ps doctors only do celebrities.

Why ID is not shut down yet? Because there are good and bad doctors training at that clinic, but they are standing in the dark: once you're under, you will never know who is operating, you don't even know their name/face -> stranger. AND you dont even know your chance of getting a good doctor.

So think twice before getting surgery at famous clinics that advertise one main doctor... 0.000...1 chance you will get that doctor.

Absolutely well said. Thanks for saying that loud and clear.

I have scheduled my consultation with ID while I get to Seoul. I requested to consult with Dr Park. It is said that there might be a consultation fee. Is that the case?

Hi,

This is my first post. I actually planned to have surgery at ID hospital since march of this year (2013), but your post made me rethink my decision, thank you sooo much for posting your story itsumobaby!
Its not easy for a foreigner to find a good clinic or surgeon in korea, because in all the forums most people only post about the big popular clinics.
Fortunately i canceled my appointment with ID, i found out that my nervlines are running very close to my jawline, and i'm afraid an unexperienced surgeon would have done a very bad job.

I was thinking on going back to get a revision. I am quite piss off that Dr. Park might not have been the one that did my surgery after reading this.
Looking back he told me that he did not touch my chin during my check ups.

However he showed me the post x-rays and I said " is that a genioplasty?" I remember now that he did looked surprised. He replied yup we gave you a genioplasty like you wanted.
I did consulted if one be best for me. At that time I thought it would be good. But he told me no that my chin is fine.

I thought I was getting a real good deal. But truthfully now i think, his apprentices were just using my face to get some experience.

This was the worst mistake of my life going to Korea. It's been over 8months now. My face is totally asymmetrical. My cheeks are f'd up. The right side of my cheek has a indent crease. I can feel the bone from where it use to be. It's been shifted downwards about a 1/4 of an inch.

My jaw is very compress. I speak with a lisp now. And my chin is very small and jaw line very narrow. I look like an alien at certain angles. Because my head is still the normal size.

I tried emailing the translator I used telling her about my conditions but no reply yet. (2nd day).

My face looks deformed and I'm afraid of going back to ID Hospital even if they offered me a free revision. I can't afford it get it fixed either at the moment.

Just like to give a big thank to Dr. Park for messing me up and his crew. The excuse I use when my friends ask me about my face is that I got jumped and gotten my face kicked in.

ID Hospital is NO GOOD. I have the B&A's to prove it. And f@ck all of you that I sent my B&A's to months back telling me it was fine and blaming me for forum members trashing Zoe. What ever she did with them has nothing to do with me.

Ps. I still believe to this day that some of the pills given to me were psychiatric med's.

@itsumebaby please forgive for hijacking your thread. I am in disbelief and rage so please pardon my language and actions to certain members. I know they were only trying to help.

I can feel your pain, Iaan. Understand that none can make you feel better now. I remember you and follow your posts since day1. But if I were you, I won't feel safe to go back to ID for revision. You might not know what will happen again and who will perform surgery. What if they make the things more worse!!
You can consider all the suggestions from US surgeons and fat-graft for temporary fixed till u have enough saving to go for correction.
I am not expert too, just saying.. stay strong.. be positive.. my prayer goes to you

I actually don't understand more than half of the things that you were trying to say, but I understand you must be in despair and misery now just as I am- why don't you tell me what exact surgery you had and what exact problem was the outcome? As you can see from my post not only they ignored me dr Park also laughed at my ignorance and didn't even know what was the surgery even after looking at my file and the pictures. We have to stay strong and fight together against this bloody hospital.

Thank you for helping and giving Iaan good advices for his own good- have you also experienced failed plastic surgeries turning point?

I appreciate your support in helping me to stay positive. I remember you Turningpoint. I don't know anything about a temporary fix with fat graft but interested, I will look into it.

Those whom I thought where my friends that suggested this clinic suddenly disappeared. They gotten free revisions but their procedure was not invasive. It's easier to take out an implant.

Some got burned and scared from accu-lift by ID. I find it ironic that they were the ones who recommended ID ended up needing revisions and left scared. I don't know if they were just influence by this forum.

I got 2 jaw, mandible, v-line, genio and zygoma. Dr. Park did gave me a grin when I was not happy. He tried to reassure me by saying "we did the best that we can". He told me to give it some time and the nurse gotten upset at me when I started questioning him. He asked me if I was concern about the contouring. I just picked up my head and looked dead right at him. He than left the room with a laugh.

I didn't need time to tell because I didn't want a small face. So just imagine how small is it now. If it was small when swollen.

As for having zygoma I wanted my right side to be even with the left. They decided to cut both sides. :sad: I had high cheek bones. Because they shifted my cheeks so far now I have a indent running along side of my face.

As for the 2 jaw they decided to set me back 5mm. After we agreed on 4mm which i thought was alot. If you don't know that is a huge distance when it comes to facial measurements. My chin is compressed to my Adam's apple. It's f^ck'd up looking. It's like neck to chin. No jaw.

Pm your email. It's easier to show you than explaining it. The only goal in my life right now is to pull my jaws back out and fix this dent on my face.

Wow wtf he convinced you to do so many things? What a prick! You are not the first person I know that had a failure in 2 jaw surgery in ID- his right and left face was left totally symmetrical and he obviously had the same demeaningful 'treatment' from dr park having comfronted him about the surgery failure. My chin was also VERY over reduced as well as SUPER over correcting my face acculift- when I comfronted him and ask him how many cm of bone did he take out from my chin he didn't even realise he 'did a chin reduction for me' when he was the one who suggested it in the first place. I also tried to find out how much bone was taken out from his assistance who promised me to email me after I left about finding out the answer who obviously disappeared and did not email me, when I called her personal number and asked her she seemed scared since she was hiding from me and told me it was 3 mm which is impossible !!! I am not a retard!! I made her send me a full report about the length of bone reduced in my chin and she promised again but then disappeared, again! What kind of hospital is this? I never want to go to korea again and I refused to get my face fixed there

Did you mean asymmetrical? I understand how frustrating it is and the pain your going through. But when it comes to facial measurement it can look like a lot. I do believe that they over did it. Because I can actually press a ruler against my zygoma and measure the distance where it use to be. And it's more than just a little millimeters.

He did not convince me. I had no idea I gotten a genio and mandible angular reduction until I saw the xray and asked for a medical certificate the day I left Korea. I use the certificate to travel.

I also have a copy of the Data Analysis Sheet as well as the X-rays. I learned to control myself and put on a fake smile at the end in order to get these things.

Wow you can actually hold yourself together to get those things? They kept saying it's 3d dimension or some crap so I cant take it away but I insisted in taking photos of the x-trays in my phone at the end. What kind of medical certificate are we talking about here?