BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur on the wrong thread

I haven't read the whole thread yet but I've read the first 2 pages and I already want to say: I am so so sorry you had that horrible experience (;_;) I have no words... You are so brave for still holding on to life and wanting to fight! You are amazing! I wish you all the luck in your fight against the doctor and the clinic ♡ Also beware of anyone messaging you about this, since you made this public it's likely a dishonest clinic like that would hire people to find out information about the victims, intimidate them, publish personal information, try to discredit them... and you. Be very careful, trust no one! I am sorry for having to say such scary things but I've known this to happen... I'm really scared, I am going to get some invasive (bone) surgery done (v-line/jaw) and I'm really really scared, I don't think I could live with myself if it went wrong :cry: Know that your post saved my life, I had been considering ID clinic as an option for it (not my first choice but still an option), not after reading your post... Thank you so much ♥♥♥

I hope your face can be fixed with a bone filler like HA, I read about it and it seemed very safe but I'm not a doctor so I don't know... However I'm happy to know that there's still a chance if something goes wrong~ I think any filler is a smaller risk than suicide!

Also can someone tell me what v-line really is, I get confused by the terms :sweatdrop: If I'm correct, v-line is jaw and chinsurgery where your jaw and chin bones are shaved to turn a square jaw into a beautiful small chin, as a face is supposed to be heart shaped, so the chin is made pointy rather than flat. Is it jaw and chin, or only chin bones? Does it include sliding genioplasty? Is jaw not included? Is double jaw surgery for jaw (like jaw/masseter bone angle reduction) and v-line only for chin? If someone can teach me the correct terms and their meanings I'd be grateful~ ^_^ I have never had PS before, I read a lot but I don't know enough about the correct terms... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

I couldn't find FaceHan contact info or email or website or anything, could you please PM them to me (my PMs don't work yet but in a few days) Thank you :smile:

The person requesting pictures TWICE within 3 posts has only ever posted 20 posts here. The next post she posted was asking 'where are you staying now'? First asking for pictures, then location?? Scary... But I don't know, maybe it was nothing. But I have heard of cases where dishonest clinics use tactics like this in preparation for a lawsuit or a smear campaign after a botched surgery...

If I had a surgery that big botched, I would definitely disappear, definitely consider suicide, and definitely have zero interest in other people or some forum on the Internet... maybe I'd come back later, maybe, if I was alive, if I had hope that the botched surgery can be corrected, if I had enough strength to warn others (I would never want anyone to go through a botched surgery if I could prevent it, but it wouldn't be the first thing on my mind I'd be too devastated to think of anyone but myself for a while...) :hrmm:

Besides ID clinic has already been in the news for lying and hishonest marketing, you should think more carefully which party to doubt...

I actually believe the original poster's experience to be real and I don't like the way your post made me doubt that even after reading the news article, so manipulative... Who are you to judge someone sharing their experience? What reason do you have? If you just do it for fun, that is loathsome behavior...

I take posts like these very seriously and I rather cross something off my list too easily than think 'I don't have definite sources for this so I'll just ignore it' because it's the rest of my life on the line after all... :cray:

Thank you for this post, I agree... That's just awful behavior, it makes me sad now that I think about it... A surgery is a million times more important thing than any bag, anyone should care a million times more about a botched surgery than fake bags, I wonder what kind of claims get accepted here more easily, claims about someone selling fake bags or fake surgeries... (and what amount of proof is required for the latter) :sad:

Like someone said, I'd rather give them my money and get nothing than give them my money and get botched surgery, I think these warnings are really important and requiring proof before a lawsuit (which can take YEARS) as a form of validating someone's experience is kind of suspicious actually... And really really horrible, what if the experience is real? Do you have no regard for the emotional damage you might be causing... awful...

so sorry :sad: Can I ask who it was..? I'm not considering calf surgery but I'd like to get a better picture of the surgeons in Taiwan because I'm also considering Taiwan as a possibility~

ps. sorry for triple-posting. I don't know how to delete a post...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, are u considering going at end of yr? I'm probably going around start of Dec. I'm thinking of JK hospital or BK hospital, JK has a very good safe reputation

Don't feel so sad, and don't hide away at home please.. I had a surgery last time in Singapore (about 4 yrs ago), there were complications after that and it didn't look good, assymetrical. But often, we see small imperfections as very big. I felt insecure for a while, but then so often pple still tell me i'm beautiful, then i realised that things are usually better than they seem.

I'm planning to do V-line surgery at end of yr in Korea, that's why i'm on this forum. But i only did a surgery 4 yrs ago, so hope noone accuses me of being a PS addict, heh.

Hi, I'm going at end of yr for V-line. V-line is both jaw and chin, but it's not the same as two-jaw surgery, 2-jaw surgery is much more extreme, normal faces don't really need it.

I'm considering JK, Grand and BK. JK doesn't advertise that much but has a very reliable reputation. Was considering ID but after reading the bad reviews, I think better not risk it. They're also expensive

Dear, u still have your whole life ahead of u. Please don't be so depressed. Lots of pple get bad results from surgery, but after some time, u have to realise that life goes on..Do u still have a job, go out sometimes etc? I'm concerned that ure just totally giving up on everything..

Oh okay, Vline is what I'm getting then :smile: I have a "normal" face xD I think I know what the 2-jaw is now, is when you need your jaw to moved forward or back right? I don't need anything like that, just a more v-shaped lower face :smile: Hey I've read mostly bad things about BK, they're only after foreigners' money, but don't take my word for it, read about them in the forums and do your own research. :smile: Grand has impressive advertising about their use of laser in the v-line surgery but some people say you shouldn't consider them for that, only for nose but I don't know about that :sad: Mixed reviews~ I don't know much about JK actually, I'm hoping to find out more... Ps you might want to check out Banobagi and EverM for V-line as well :smile: Banobagi's price depends... On who's asking, I gather xD But from what I know they do a good job. EverM is 8-9M if you only get the v-line and nothing else (fixed price). If you get other surgeries you can negotiate a discount :smile: They're a dental clinic so they specialize in jaw/chin surgery~ I just emailed them so I wanted to share this info ^^ I'm not promoting for any clinic, it's important to do your own research ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All, I just signed up. I just came back from Seoul and i was talked into getting a deposit paid. WTF i feel like an idiot right now after reading this. I was so into ID..I hope i can get my deposit back. My intended surgery was V-line. I did felt that i was being rushed when i talked to Dr. Park. I waited 3 hrs and i only talked to him like 10 mins.

never a good sign... please nobody else fall for this, walk out, run out of a clinic if you feel everything is rushed and you're not given enough time... if dr has no time to consult properly you he has no time to operate on you properly... (but a doctor having too much time for consultations all day long is also a bad thing... means he's not doing any surgery..) deposits are not refunded... i'm sorry... but you can try... maybe threaten them with bad publicity (but i don't think it will work, they already have plenty but they keep on going...)

please think positive! better to lose a deposit... than lose your face... get bad surgery... maybe you will find a place that does v-line better and for cheaper, so it will be like not losing the deposit... ^^ good luck! next time don't let yourself be pressured or rushed... ^^

Thank you. That is true, makes total sense. Better lose out on deposit than lose more on my face. I will be going back in January to scout for better clinics, i hope a find a good one. I did feel pressured so i unwittingly agreed to pay the deposit, hard lesson learned.I will try to get my money back, otherwise, i'll let it go. It's a blessing in disguise. I am really glad i found this forum. I'm quite sad about what happened to itsumobaby, i feel her pain and anguish. btw, i have a question does Dr. Park alone does the switching during surgery or every other DR in ID do that as well?