BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

you don't need to reply to
any questions, I don't think you are in the court now

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't give any photos of yourself on a public forum, you never know if they could be ID staff in disguise who may use it against you!

Hugs i'm sorry you had to go through this but stay strong and keep fighting!

you make some good points, BUT
you have basically just confirmed for a lot of people that if they get a bad result, then they are better off not posting in the forums because some people will be incredibly rude and say that they are lying unless they post photos of the damage, which they are obviously not comfortable sharing.
i know somebody who is not happy with her surgery result and is not willing to post a clinic review for reasons similar to what i outlined above.

and she did answer one of your questions: she is under no obligation to report to this forum immediately after she realizes that she has had a botched surgery. she has other things to consider:
has all the swelling gone away? (can sometimes be hard to determine)

is it possible that the clinic will try to fix the problem? she spent time trying to contact the clinic. obviously she will not post a review during this time because it would damage her relationship with the clinic if they saw her posts. they probably do see the posts because shane77 knew about these forums and he used to work for ID. do you think that he only found out about tpf after leaving ID? he probably did some advertising (on this website maybe?) while working for ID before he tried to start his website. his specialty seems to be advertising and earning commission so think that it is quite likely.

1. if she met with shane77,then she probably met some other ppl that shane met as well. you should ask them to find out.
2. you think that her posts are fake because she took too long to respond to ppl's questions? -_-

your other questions are valid though, and i would be interested in hearing the answer as well

Oh my God oh my God oh my God..
I have been saving a lot of money for a dozen surgery procedures at ID in the near future. From the ASO to the forehead implant :sad:
Hi Itsumobaby,
I feel very sorry for you. I am 22 yo and was born as an ugly boy therefore i really understand your present horrible feeling. Especially when it is maybe a permanent effect. I will seriously reconsider my Korea PS dream and cross ID factory out of my list.
Though my Enlish is quite bad, i spent almost a whole day to read up your thread. I cannot help but hoping my comment can encourage you. Thank you for sharing and wish you best of luck in recovering and sueing ID.

Hi SeekingBeauty,
I really don't think Itsumobaby is promoting or discrediting a clinic :sad:
There are too many PS clinics in Korea so it is not very logical to tell someone is making a trick here. I am about going to ID in the next few years. It is so difficult to see something truthful collapsed.

@Isumobaby:
I really feel for you. Please stay strong and I wish you all the best in fighting against the malpractice. I have been through a failed surgery in Korea before so I completely understand how painful it is emotionally. Please don't feel the need to justify everything you posted with the rude people on forum, just ignore their questions and don't put pictures on here.

@SeekingBeauty and some others:
I thought I would stay silent but after reading your second post I just feel angry. It is very insensitive of you to try to cause pain to someone who has been through a lot of pain like that. Who knows, one day you may have a botched surgery then you may understand how it feels.
Readers of the forum are not stupid. They know what information they should buy and what not. They don't need you to point out for them. What someone thinks about their surgery results is subjective so you cannot tell if they are exaggerating or not. The thought of making ourselves permanently uglier is terrible enough to cause emotional distress.
I have been through a botched surgery in Korea before which cannot be fixed and was so depressed that I avoided friends, family and was suicidal for a year, which also made me lose my job at that time. It has been 2 years and I have gotten over the fact that I am uglier after surgery but I've never dared come back to the thread where I did research for that surgery since I learned that my botched surgery cannot be fixed. It's still so painful even when I heard someone mentions the name of that clinic. I cannot imagine being digging up by some insensitive strangers. I am just so glad that I didn't post anymore about that failed surgery on the forum and I know some forumers who also had terrible botched surgries but they kept quiet because they could not handle the distress that may be caused by insensitive forumers like you.

@itsumo
I just read your story, and I do feel for you.
Stay strong and i truly wish that you can live your life well.
I believe most of the forumers here will support you. It takes courage and bravery to write this experience of your down, i believe that your heart must be very sad and angry while you are writing this.. Your thread might have saved plenty of people who were planning to go to ID before this.

Good luck and I truly hope you can find a way out of this somehow...

itsumobaby: Thank you for warning us about this. I was planning to head to ID in July for my facial bone contouring but I decided to skip that.
In my opinion, it would be great to have a complaination board about these evil clinics, so that everyone could learn from and advoiding.
I will cross my finger for you. Keep us updated please!

Instead of scrutinizing and sifting through what exactly happened here, it would be more effective and productive to provide some alternative feedback about ID.

I'm a little surprised that none of the people who have actually gone to ID and had successful surgeries have spoken up in support of this clinic. Are there any? The silence makes one wonder. I think it would be helpful to people to hear both sides if there are good cases out there.

itsumobaby, please come back to this forum. Your threads have helped many steered clear of ID hospital. I once asked you for your pictures but feel bad now that I know how upset and desolate you have become. Please don't bear all this grief alone and let this forum be your outlet for your pain. The only thing worse is keeping it all in. Where are you staying now? Have you gone back to see your friends and family? I sincerely believe they can help support you in this fragile time. Please take good care of yourself. Peace!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Itsumo,

I hope you take revenge on this MoFo if not in court, at least ruin his web presence and reputation. That is more damaging than you can imagine He sounds like a sociopath and I've actually heard in other forums (Cozy Cot forum.. I think the girls name was meemeepanay or something like that) and they had a very similar story of him (or "them") screwing their face and not trying to fix it . I actually had acculift at Bano more than a year ago and one side of the jaw is over corrected (nothing major as a defect goes). The doctor has agreed to see me and try to lipo the areas around it so it evens out more (plus I also have 2 small dents below my under eye area) but the tix to Korea are so expensive!. But your story is giving me pause to not try to lipo any more, apparently this procedure tends to have uneven results!

FYI for the dent close to my jaw doctors in US have recommended Sculptra. They use this for Aids patients that lose fat on their cheek area due to wasting (due to their disease) and it rebuilds the collagen, and it lasts several years. Maybe if you do this first it will make the craniofacial issues seem less severe. I have not decided to do it yet because I am considering fat in my forehead so I could do this at the same time instead of spending the money on Sculptra. Also, for the dents in the front of my face I put Juvetherm more than a year ago and it looks much better and looks as good as the first day. Also, I've heard that some nerves recuperate very slowly (i.e.: I had jaw reduction almost 2 years ago and only now am getting 98% sensation back) so yours may return after all, don't lose hope.

@Seekingbeauty ...some people have better things to do than posting on here all the time. We actually HAVE A LIFE. I had signed up more than 1 year ago and been reading the forum for 2 years and its only recently that started posting (and only because I am planning a fat graphting). So it does not surprise me that Itsumo just started to post her experience. Posting and writing takes a while, and also, the first months one does not know the final results. And frankly you seem so keen in your belief system not being disrupted (the dream of beauty through surgery) that maybe you need to assess if you are blinding yourself to realities, which is very dangerous. Do you think that everyone takes forums so seriously that they are gonna be posting every day and making friends on here and if not they are not "real"? I think you need to get a grip.

• 2 weeks later...
I been following your story for a while now as I did plan to visit ID one day. As per your story, u went to ID hospital for acculift based on recomendation from friend, did u view their website before you go for consultation? Cause they only advertise for fat grafting and no other procedure which is fat related..

http://eng.idhospital.com/eye/eye0403.php

Hi itsumobaby,

I feel very sorry for you as I read your story... And I feel even worse that I didn't read your post sooner.

I was one of the people who came to Seoul in April 2012. I met with Shane, two american born vietnamese sisters, I didn't meet with you personally but Shane did once mention about you having surgeries done while I was in Seoul. And the fact that you know about the sisters means to me that you are not making it up.

People, if you want testimony, here you can find it. Please stop digging up unnecessary stories that doesn't help anything at all. If you read itsumobaby, you can feel her pain and agony... Everything is real.

Itsumobaby, thank you for voice up your bad experiences. Your story really does help us, believe me. Hope that things are better for you now.

P.S: If you are still constructing your site, may we have the address please?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the support beefsoup, I stayed with the Vietnamese sisters while I was in Korea and I am still in contact with them. So you were one of the people from the group who went to jewlery? Tell me more about you. Unfortunately I have lost hope and motivation in life and everything I have stopped fighting against those clinics and stop constructing the site- it will just make me drown in my sorrow having to face this everyday. ( I still have loads of contact about people who had failed surgeries from ID, some people are in a much worse situation than me you can't eve imagine)