BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Phew, that's a relief! 1 month is a lot though :/ Oh well, no pain, no gain! Thanks for your reply, HJ!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I am very scared >_<

I will go to seoul on 21st December for a full face fat graft to see how much improvement it can do to my haggard and sunken face before I decide to do other major surgery.

Also to correct my over removal of under eyebag(fat) and overcorrect of fat injection back to the same area....

Praying for my surgery will goes well.

hi , may i know item & dream quote you how much for full face fat graft?
is there any consultation charges when you goin to all this ps clinic ?

Hi! I'm actually here in Korea now, and had
Rhino, Eyelids & Fat Grafting done 8 days ago!
Fat grafting definitely makes a huge difference on profile and the overal balance of your face.
I had fat grafting done on my forhead, cheek and chin and can see a difference on the shape of my face already! :smile: I have photos on my blog http://mybeautyjourney.com/photo-diary-in-south-korea/

Hi

Your FG look fabulous. May I know where you did yours?

I understand that fat cell last forever once they survive. Fillers last for one year or so. I want to get it done too. Please keep me posted on your research on clinics and price information etc. Thanks.

How many times in average the patient needs to go back for "top up"? It is hard to travel to Korea multiple times for a westerner.

Thank you for posting this. They are very helpful to people like me that can't afford to go to Korea and do many consultations before decision. I need to make appointment before travel and get surgery done as soon as I landed. I am collecting information and your post is helpful.

docdoc.com website can't be opened.

I think only once for top-up otherwise they do it again and take fresh fat. The harvested fat definitely does not keep forever.

IMO I think it's probably better to do it in your home country if you can't go back for a top-up. Plus, with all the flying back and forward for most people it's probably cheaper to do it at home as well.

This is just MY opinion though:smile:

U have the link to 365mc? I want to see the BA photos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...