BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

My Fg cost was for $1,500. I didn't get full face. I had my upper eyes, lower eyes (tear trough), cheeks, temples, and between eyebrows. I'm at 17days post up. All my grafted areas had softened except for the upper eyes.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh I'm interested to hear how you go with your cheeks. I have filler in mine ATM and am tempted to do FG once it dissapears.

hey for anyone who has done fat grafting, can you guys tell me a bit more about how the donor site looks after the procedure? did any of you guys experience unevenness? lumpiness? sagging??? i am hoping to use fat from the back of my upper thighs because i have a lot of fat there but i dont have any cellulite or etc. PLEASE HELP!!

Mine was from belly. No issues whatsoever. They only take a tiny bit out actually, far less than the amount that would be harvested if you were to do liposuction. Unless of course you are using fat graft for breast augmentation then a much large volume would be taken out. However a skilled surgeon would harvest the fat evenly so its not much to worry about

My donor site was the back of my love handles. No issues and you can't even see a scar because the needle was inserted at the top of my butt crack ahaha:P

I almost couldn't get FG done though coz I didn't have enough fat. I asked if they could take from my stomache but they said it doesn't last as long. Upper thigh should be fine though. I don't think they take enough fat to leave the donor site lumpy and uneven (but they did warn me that that was a possibility).

mine was using silicon.not sure abt the thickness. I just let Doctor decide during the surgery that time. I also heard some ppl mention that they could feel implant during speech or smile. But I didnt feel anything..

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I want to share about my fat grafting. I've done full face fat grafting 6 months ago at TL plastic surgery. Now the remaining fat at my forehead is about 20% and cheeks about 10% so I'm planning to go back for a refill next month. I wonder anybody here also go back for refill after 6 months ? Thanks

I had my first FG done in May and the top up in July (which was before the 6 month mark but that was because I could take off work and I have an event to prepare for and didn't want to be topping up any later in case of swelling).

So far I think I have retained most of my fats. My cheeks and nasolabial are as full as I would ever want them to be. My forehead has probably gone down the most (maybe 70% remaining) but it's still an improvement on my natural forehead. It looks natural too, not fake and puffy like it did the first month post-op. I'm interested to see how much remains 1 year post-op though.

Thanks so much for sharing!
About how long did it take for the swelling to come down? I'm thinking of getting fat graft and rhinoplasty in mid-October and would need to be "ready" (i.e. not puffed up) by end of November. Do you think that is enough time?

Hello! Thanks for sharing.
I am curious to know how long it took all in all for the swelling to come down.
Are there also tips you could give me to help it go faster? And which clinic (and doctor) did you go to?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for sharing! Could you tell me how long it took for the swelling to come down?
Do you also have tips on how to make it come down faster? Thanks!

It took a long time for the swelling to come down. At least 1 month before it started to look semi-normal and not so alien-like.

By end of November swelling would have come down a lot but there would definitely still be residual swelling. The swelling will look much worse in photos than in real life too..