BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Hi iam planning to visit korea this summer,

and I want to do byonce whitening injection and scar removal.

I have no idea where to go for it,

I have some clinc in mind (wonjin. ITEM, wannabe).

I need to know more my focus is skin whitening/ face lift/ botox

please help

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to get the Beyonce injections while I am there as well. Feel free to PM me if you like. I only have like 1-2 clinics on my list for it. From what I know, it costs about $50 per session and you can do it twice a week. I also found a place here Stateside that does it so I can continue the treatments when I return.

If I can't have my scar removed in surgery, I might get injections for that as well.

This is so good !

how many month do you think will be needed to reach this skin tone ( if twice a week)

mine is the second from right and I would like to achive left
hairstyle-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Hair-Color-Skin-Tone1.jpg

From what I have read, it only takes a few treatments to start seeing results. But then you need to do maintenance once a month after the first few months to keep it. I posted some info on your Visitor page.

Hi HJ88!

Where did you do your dermal grafting and how much was it? I would wanna try that for my acne scars!

Hi Skinology!

Thanks for replying us! But isn't it better for him to determine if he wants to treat us or not instead of you deciding for him? Some of us might be good candidates for his kind of treatment which he might want to treat, and many of us will not hog his time on a regular basis since we're only going to Korea for a few weeks to a month or so!

I've been back from Korea since end oct, and I did my laser (D-SRT) with Dr Park from CNP at Yangjae. He's supposed to be one of the most senior doc there.

Personally I feel that my scars are still very obvious and there wasn't a significant improvement, but 2 of my friends who knew I went to do it told me my skin looks a bit better (hopefully they weren't trying to make me feel better).

Would I return to CNP? Hmm, I don't think so actually. As I've done laser in SG for at least 10 times already (and I only have time for 1 session), the Dr increased the power a lot.

I can deal with the pain (highest level I've ever encountered before. Even with numbing cream and injection, I was yelling every time the machine was activated), and the recovery process (had to wear dressing on both my cheeks and temples area and go back to clinic everyday to change it, for about 4 days, and was oozing liquid out of the dressing on the first night), but I didn't like how the machine works. He was lasering my skin like how you would use a colour pencil to colour a picture - back and forth (with a pause maybe after about 5 secs of back forth lasering).

The lasers I've done in SG are very systematic, one square at a time, 1 zap 1 pause, so that no areas get over-repeated, and later doc will zap a few more times on problematic areas. At CNP, I had so much fear that the doc will over burn my skin, which he actually did for a particular area on the side of my face just below my temple, about a 10 cent coin size. That spot took the longest to heal, scabs at the other parts of my skin had already dropped off, pinkish skin can already be seen, but that 10 cent coin area was still super red and raw. Dr Park let me undergo a regenerative laser (basically red light therapy) for free (3 times i think) to help my skin heal. Until the 4th day, he wasn't in the clinic, I saw another doc for my last follow up before I left Korea, and the nurse said I couldn't do the regenerative laser cause Dr Park was not around. -_-"""

When I got back to SG, ~a week after the laser, my thickest concealer couldn't completely conceal that 10 cent spot, and it eventually turned into PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Was really mad, cause after doing 10 lasers before, I had never had PIH before, so I know my skin is not prone to it, and it was because the doc had let the laser stayed at spot for longer than it should. There's no major deep scar at that spot either, I had another worse scar at another part of my face.

Dr Park had prescribed hydroquinone - a bleaching cream (which I had to buy from pharmacy), and thankfully it sped up the healing of that PIH spot.

Now, it's been about 2ish months, the 10 cent spot can thankfully be covered by concealer.

What made me more upset, was that I emailed them to voice my unhappiness, and they said I should have told them I had an important event soon after I'm back in SG so doc can do a milder laser (which I did tell the doctor many times), but the point was the other parts of my face was ok, it was only that bloody spot (almost literally)!

In any case, I must say my laser was not the normal strength, if anyone of you are thinking of doing, it'll be way milder first, so you prob will not encounter my kind of pain and recovery process yah.

I'll prob be looking more into specific scar spot treatment next, instead of a big general area kind of laser (since I had done that numerous times already, which I would say did help, but not effective for me already).

WHAT IS SNOW WHITE INJECTION?
Snow White injection, so called Baek-Oak Jusa, is made of Glutathione, a strong antioxidant.
The strong antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly.
It helps the liver remove chemicals that are foreign to the body, such as drugs and pollutants. It also slows down the aging process.
GLUTATHIONE
WHAT IS GLUTATHIONE?
Glutathione (GSH) is often referred to as the body's master antioxidant.
Composted of three amino acids - cysteine, glycine, and glutamate - glutathione can be found in virtually every cell of the human body.
The highest concentration of glutathione is in the liver, making it critical in the body's detoxification process.
CHARACTERISTICS OF BK SNOW WHITE INJECTION
Treatments typically take less than 20 minutes
Very little to no discomfort
Good to get back to work right after injection
No limitation in using your whitening cosmetic product.
More effective with Cinderella Injection.
Is Snow White Injection right for me?
Yes, if you want
- To slow down the aging process
- To improve your skin tone lighter & brighter
- To improve skin elasticity and fine wrinkles
- To detoxify the liver & cells
- To strengthen immune system
- To enhance Athletic performance & recovery
EFFECT OF SNOW WHITE INJECTION
Glutathione actually reduces melanin stimulation and pigmentation of the skin, leading to white skin tone or color.
Skin Lightening
ㆍInhibiting the production of melanin
ㆍImproving skin tone
ㆍImproving skin elasticity
Antioxidant
ㆍNeutralizing the free radicals
ㆍPreventing aging
ㆍImproving chronic stress
Detoxification
ㆍImproving liver function
ㆍDetoxifying heavy metals & pollutants
ㆍDetoxifying drugs
WHY SNOW WHITE INJECTION?
Protective against many illnesses
Prevent Glutathione deficiency
IV injection is better
PROCEDURE INFORMATION
Duration
20 – 30 minutes
Anesthesia
N/A
Method
IV drip
Recovery
No recovery required
* Recovery Period could be different based on individual condition.
RISKS AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Overall, taking glutathione or its precursors in reasonable amounts appears to be quite safe, although it should be avoided in people with milk protein allergies, sulfite allergies and in those who have received an organ transplant.
Rarely, if you have loss of appetite or stomachache during/after Snow white injection, discontinue the procedure.​

I do ask his opinion everytime someone pm me (that is when I have the time to login) so I do not make any decisions for him.
He's already busy with local patients; I did give his contact to several who pm-ed me only to be told (via this forum) that he didn't reply them.

Does anyone know anything about Magic Skin? It was written about on here a few years ago, but I don't see anything recent. I went on their English site and I don't see a lot of information. I do see they do tattoo removal, but no prices and if they do Snow White injections.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Been a while since I've posted in here.

I've been living and working in S. Korea for about a year now and I'm finally settled enough to start shopping for a new dermatologist for treating my acne scars.

In the past I've had laser, chemical, RF and microneedling -- all treatments have improved my skin's condition, but microneedling seemed to give me the best results with the least amount of downtime.

Would anyone know of a dermatologist they would recommend for microneedling? I know they have spas and such that offer this service, but I don't trust them, and I don't want someone doing it with just a roller -- my old clinic in the States used a machine.

I'd also be interested in any recommendations for clinics that anyone may have had acne scars treated at with good results, regardless of what type of treatment had been used.

My skin type is combination - oily, and fair. It tends to respond well to the same products used on Asian skin in general.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Skin!
MY i ask what is collagen stimulator filler injection for??
Can i injec in my lip to pump my lip cos my lip is thin and always dry. Thanks

Hi HJ88,

May I know the names of the clinics in US? Many thanks!