BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some bad experience before. They quoted me US price, but gave lesser treatment. I think this might be very common in Korean skin clinics as I faced this problem at two different clinics

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I've been to Oracle Clinic to get normal skin care and I've also did Aladdin peel with them, the result is good as I'm hearing good things about my skin =D
I've been searching around and came across Dermaster(?) has anyone been there or heard about them?

What exact skin treatments you get quotes for and what was the pricing? I'm surprised any of them would be more than the states pricing.

1.5 mil for PRP
1.5-1.7 mil for Fraxel per area

This is daylight robbery prices =/ Fraxel is around 800-1k in my area

Is the Korea Fraxel price for 1 session only? I thought normally they want to do it in multiple sessions, so maybe that price is for a bundle of sessions? The PRP price sounds high since they are basically just spinning your blood and injecting it back into your skin, is that normal price for PRP?

I think the bumps should clear up after a few days since your skin is likely inflamed now from injections. How much for that treatment? Is it for general anti-aging or is it for specific skin condition you had (ex. acne scars). I'm wondering if you went there just to get that done or they recommended it for you.

It's per session and 3-3.5 if u want to do 3 sessions/