BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point in time, wold like to inform you of the quotes with regards to those combined treatments as following:

* ARP + Fat graft 4 million KRW

* Power V Lifting 1.5 million KRW

* ALMA 1.5 million KRW

* Sonoqueen 1.5 million KRW

This is crazy! I paid around 3.8mil krw for my rhino! My result is not exactly what I expected but I have accepted my new looks now. I wanted my nose to be straight instead of curve and with higher bridge.

did you do it in Cinderella? Because when I complained and cried to my korean friend she told me her aunt went through rhino there and failed

very sure restylane is not 60,000. alot more expensive than that.

Hi, so previously I had consulted with JW for eyes revision and over kakaotalk they mentioned the price was about 3.5~4.5k. And then the consultant kept pushing for me to book a time slot and in the end I agreed to it and when I asked for the price again, she told me it could go up to 5.6k

Should I proceed and pay for the slot? Because Im afraid they wont lower the prices for me when I get there just because even if I cancel they'd already be making $0.5k off me without wasting any time on surgery etc.

Anybody, help please?

yes is true if you want JW , you need to pay for the slot i was there this year Feb for nose revision , i did not pay for the slot when i was there no slot for me , i need to wait 3 days or a week , JW so busy , i have to go with ps101.co.kr Dr Paik

This is the quote I get from The Line Clinic.

The price each is

implant-KRW 2500000~4950000
filler-KRW 550000~
Fat grafting 1650000~3300000
Thread lifting-kRW 2000000

I would like to give you a special offer, if you are really interested in The Line.
If you pay at least USD 500 deposit in advanced, I could provide you a
1. free airport pick-up
2. Portable wifi while you are in Korea
3. 10% discount from your total surgery fee.

Hello, guys

Well somehow I understand their way and actually I’m more lean onto S.KR side
The price, of course it will be different to the local and to us.
It’s ok as long as they are not ripped off from us and reach thepart where I want to be changed
I did the surgery anyway and this is my price list, so it can be differentto you.
But I think it was very generous price when it given to me

Rhrino plasty 3 to 6m
Eyes 2 to 3m
Fat graft fully done on face 3m
Lip filler 600000
Vline 7 to 8m

It was ok price list for me compare to the other like WJ,ID,Opeara and BANOBAGI

If it helps I love my new look:woohoo:

Hello everyone,

I would like to know the average price for upper or lower blepharoplasty or eye lift with incisional method for foreigners in Korea? I am planning to do my surgery in 2-3 years.

I have done my research and i have decided to have the surgery in JK, JW or Dream Medical Group. But i will still do my research until the day i will travel to Korea. Do you think 4,000,000 KRW is enough?

Thanks in advance.

So where did you go for the nose revision in the end? Did you do it?

23/5
10 mil KRW (around $7600) for zygome reduction, genioplasty and non incisional double eyelid (only on 1 eye) at Regen. My surgeon will be Dr Oh, the head surgeon.

20/5
6.5 mil KRW (around $5500) for 4000 hair (FUT) at Agpujeong hair transplant clinic with Dr Kim Dae Young. He ended up planting around 6000 hair, which I am extremely grateful for. In my opinion, he is result oriented, profit isn't his main objective.