BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been consulting a bunch of hospitals for des and almost all the hospital price range were around 2-4K for double eyelid surgery+ptosis+canthoplasty while Cinderella quoted 5.5mil KRW for des+ptosis and an extra 2.2mil KRW for cantho...

Which hospitals/clinic have you contacted so far?? Am looking to get DES and canthoplasty in Nov. :smile:

So far
Answer, GNG, Dream,MVP,Cinderella, Tlps, The line, Lavian and JK. Still waiting onTeium’s reply and then narrowing my choice to top 5. Anyone know average price for DES/Ptosis/Canthoplasty?

Oh wow, you have contacted so many clinics! I haven't even narrowed down my list yet!!
So far my thoughts are Teium, GnG, DA, Ruby, and JK. I haven't done any online consultation yet. Will do soon. Would love to know what the "average" price would be!! Thanks!

You can try look this up at visitmedicalkorea site, this is a government site setup with the intention to make Korean PS more transparent. I believe the price range of DES is also listed, so you can check it out to get a feeling for the price.

Adding on : Opera_jaw reduction: 4.000.000 krw - 5.500.000 krw

• 1 month later...
I was for full face fat graft

Fresh: 2.5 mil krw (+3.5 mil krw for facial lipo for lower face)
Hyundai: 2 mil krw (5 mil krw for eyes)

I think eyes for 5 million won is expensive but I've researched that the doctor who does eyes there (dr hwang) use to work for the big ps clinics.

So far I'm interested in MVP based on price and reviews even though I've yet to contact them.

• 2 weeks later...
I was quoted these prices from Banobagi:
  • Facial contouring (cheekbone reduction, square jaw reduction, genioplasty) is 18,600,000 KRW ~19,900,000 KRW
  • MACS lifting is 8,250,000 KRW
  • Full face fat grafting is 3,300,000 KRW
They didn't tell me how much of a discount I would get if I decided to go ahead with all these procedures at the same time. I feel like this price is somewhat high.

These are quotes I’ve received for Primary Open Rhinoplasty, Tiplasty and Alar Reduction overall:

Top Class: 7,500,000KRW
GNG: 7,500,000KRW (Will be discounted if promoted but for no other reason.)

VERY EXPENSIVE! (I only have 4,350,000KRW available for the surgeries I’d like)

Just an update. I contacted Banobagi to inquire about the cost of square jaw reduction and cheekbone reduction separately, and they quoted me these prices:
  • Cheekbone reduction is 6,600,000 KRW ~ 7,700,000 KRW
  • All-for-one Square jaw reduction is 7,700,000 KRW

JK Plastic Surgery:
  • Mandible angle reduction: 6,750,000 KRW
  • Zygoma Reduction: 7,500,000 KRW
  • Mini-lifting: 6,000,000 KRW
  • Fat Grafting: 3,000,000 KRW
The Face Dental:
I'm fairly confident that Olivia doesn't actually work at the Face Dental, as she quoted me much higher prices than Dr. Lee did over Facebook. She must work on commission at All About Mei because when I told her that I was quoted a different price from Dr. Lee, she said she couldn't help me. Be careful, everyone! If you consult with the Face Dental, make sure you do it through Facebook or Kakao, NOT through the vecko chat on their website. It is such a shame it has to be this way. :sad:

Does anyone know if it is typical to pay a deposit prior to the face-to-face consultation? When I spoke to Dr. Lee from the Face Dental, he said that I can secure the price of 8,800,000 KRW for long curve osteotomy and zygoma reduction if I pay a 10% deposit now. That means, I would pay 880,000 KRW now and 7,920,000 KRW at the face-to-face consultation. Is this normal? I've decided to go to the Face Dental because Dr. Lee is an expert in oral maxillofacial surgery, and he has very good reviews and produces natural results. I have a really good gut feeling about him but I'm hesitant to pay the deposit, only because I haven't heard anyone else do it in SK. However, this is common practice for out-of-country patients in other countries, such as Poland. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Thanks! I won't pay the deposit then. I have other clinics in mind but I'm pretty set on the Face Dental. However, I will be sure to consult with the other clinics that I have in mind, just for the sake of bargaining power. The only reason I was leaning towards paying the deposit is because the prices quoted by the Face Dental are significantly lower than what other clinics have quoted me. I was quoted 8,800,000 KRW for both long curve osteotomy and zygoma reduction, which is a decent price! I just wanted to make sure that Dr. Lee wouldn't change the price once I had the consultation, which I was promised that he wouldn't if I paid the 10% deposit (880,000 KRW).

Anyways, I will be sure to consult with other clinics as well during my time in SK. Thanks!