BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hey, i tried to consult through Kakao with a different clinic and they referred me to their website. When I inquired through the site it was All About Mei that replied to me too.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for confirming! It can be so difficult for foreigners to navigate the hundreds of cosmetic clinics in SK without information like this. Lesson learned: Make sure you're talking to someone from the actual clinic and not a third party who makes commission by looking at their email address domain. If the clinic's website refers you to a third party website like vecko, don't consult them. It's a rip-off!

Just a friendly suggestion please don't go to Wonjin for Rhinoplasty. I went there and had a bad experience and the surgeries rooms are not updated and not long ago someone died during surgeries. I would highly recommend Dream Clinic. I had my rhinoplasty revision done. Using silicone and my own ear cartilage and donor's cartilage on to raised high. Cost around $3590 US. I love Dr. Park's result.

Deposits aren't necessary but TFD's prices are pretty fixed and much much lower than most clinics since they don't up-charge too badly. I remember my sliding genio + mandible reduction to be fixed at 4,400,000 and it matched the quote of most other people. I say do what makes you comfortable but don't feel pressures to pay a deposit.

It starts at 5 million for revision/rib and changes depending on season, material, complexity of the individual's nose (how many other procedures are necessary,) and doctor. For example, if you had a complicated nose and wanted Dr. Seong (head surgeon) during peak season, then it would be pretty pricey. Bargaining is not difficult at all at GNG though! Many people have gotten amazingly good discounts.

All are inclusive of 10% tax refund, obviously.

Marble PS

Lateral canthoplasty - 1,000,000 krw when combined with other procedures
non incisional ptosis - 3,000,000 krw

Teuim

non incisional ptosis - 2.0-2.5 mill krw
lateral canthoplasty - 1.4 mill krw
epi - 1.4 mill krw

combined procedures give more bargaining power for all clinics.

Opera PS

Breast Augmentation :

Round Textured: USD $7k (with current promotion) discounted to $5200
Tear-Drop or Round Micro-Textured Implants: $8k (with current promotion) discounted to $6k

Non incisional ptosis + double eyelid revision (I only asked for ptosis so I'll have to clarify the price lol.)
1,900,000 KRW

Lateral Canthoplasty
600,000 krw when combined with other procedures

GNG (rough estimates, price is variable depending on material, doctor, season!!!!!!, complexity, etc...)

These are all BASE prices. Same for everyone. However, if you combine procedures then each procedure will be a much cheaper price. I have been talking to Julia for like 2 months non stop asking about the best option for my face and I randomly asked about other procedures as well lol. Bargaining is easy with them, I've noticed.

bridge + tip plasty - 4,500,000 krw
rib - 11,000,000
alarplasty - 1,000,000
hump reduction/osteotomy - 1,500,000
functional surgery 2,700,000

double jaw 18,000,000 krw, wafer costs 1,500,000
sliding genioplasty 5,500,000 if + mandible reduction then it's an additional 2,000,000 krw.
full face fat graft - 2,300,000
v-line - 9,100,000

The Face Dental (TFD)

genioplasty + mandible reduction - 4,400,000 krw

Thanks! That's what I suspected. :smile:

I dont know why the face dental is so cheap to others clinics. Are they still doing good with cheap price ?

Maybe because they prioritize ethics over money? Don't know but I'm so happy they don't mark up their prices for foreigners. I will probably be doing my FC with them.

Hi, will you kindly share the names of clinics 2 and 3?

Adding Opera, zygoma reduction usd 3.500 / chin usd 2.700 / jaw usd 3.500. All of them usd 7.000. I know they're known for cheap facial countring !!! Wish they have more review in this forum.

Thank you so much for sharing GNG's rhino prices! I'm really considering doing it with them. A little surprised by how much rib is though :sad: Too bad non-incision isn't known, haha.

If you don't mind, could you PM me photos of B & A? I'm considering dream but haven't seen many reviews here :smile: