BeautyHacker

The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread ^_^

The full name is "best plastic surgery clinics in Korea - read first before posting" by swanky mama of three, use the search function on this forum. There are two of them that are achieved, each has about 10K post, read the latter one.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your reply, it is super informative, i will share my story after i consult the dr in korea!!!

Thanks, I will try that.

• 2 weeks later...
hi MaiQ,

I am also going to get a v-line in July. May I know which clinic you are going to go to and why? I am considering JK, OZ, faceline and regen but have a hard time nailing things down. ANy advice would be highly appreciated. thanks!!

I think it you have short listed down to 4 like that just visit all of them and decide based on face to face consultation, there is no pressure for you to decide now. You need to meet with the doctor first and see who makes you feel the most confident. My list keeps on changing but I'll share my experience closer to the time. However, every doctor style is different, you shouldn't based your decision on others. Firstly there are a lot of promoters on this forum they will guide you to the wrong clinics. Second, some doctor do dramatic change some do subtle changes, if I like dramatic change and go with dr X who does dramatic chang; and Bc I list my clinics, you like subtle change but also go with Dr X. You will be much less happy as I am with the results. What's good for me is not necessarily good for you.

Please read all the threads on PF it will give you a much better idea of what to expect and also to ask the doctor.

Hi MaiQ,

I'm coming to korea on June 30th and doing my consultations on the 1st. Would you like to meet up?
I plan to go to everm, daprs, cinderella, and jw.

Thanks!

Hello :smile: I was wondering where should I go (I am a man) for all the procedures that I'd like to have. I tried to find a good clinic in Europe but there is nothing comparable to South Korea :sad: At this point I'm really confused because of the bad reputation that Grand Plastic Surgery has :/ Right now I'm thinking about ITEM... The list is of the procedures is based on grand plastic surgery's suggestions (based on my photo) that i considered before I found out that they are not as good as I thought they were. Here is the list:

Fat repositioning (to remove the eye bags and dark circles under my eyes)
Rhinoplasty(bridge+tip)
Alar base reduction
Jaw reduction / Angular jaw reduction
Malar augmentation

Hi Gia,

Would u mind sharing your experiences with me after u have done your consultation in Korea, as daprs and cinderella are on my lidt too. Thanks

Hi Raiden,

You can go through all the threads here and sort out few clinics with good reputation and go straightly to Korea to consult with the doctors, everyone has different views, hence, we can't give u our lists and u juz follow us.

I know but i just want to avoid the worst ones and there are so many threads on this forum, it's just crazy haha. Right now I'm doing the online consultation with ITEM and Bumrungrad (Thailand).

Trust me you won't only want to 'just avoid the worst one'. Many on this forum have done your procedures and due to lack of research, people has cried their eyes out, getting into depression, have their life reversed, trying to sue clinics and have their relationships broken etc because of facial asymmetry, deformity, eyes cannot close, up turned nose that is always running, sagging cheeks, eyes always tearing etc. Laziness can cause you your face and your life, and taking this life-changing events lightly is just basically saying to the clinics "here is my $$$, just take it and do my face in whatever you like. if it goes wrong here is more $$$ to fix it, I am cool cos I don't care sht of the outcome" I am not sure if it's laziness or that you really don't care about yourself, but if you even glance at a few of the threads on here you will see how many complains and crying out for help threads of people whom has got their face worsened than before. If you can't even bother reading the forum for your own benefits and expect to free ride on other's advice then good luck cos you will be the perfect target for promoters who will tell you where to go (usually the ****tiest clinics who charges the highest and pay the promoters money for them to bring sheep like you there) and charge you sht loads of commission behind your back.

# Sorry to be harsh but someone must shout out the wake up call. To those who thinks that people on this forum, who spends weeks and months reading all the threads and do their own research, would want to help those who doesn't even care of themselves enough to reading and research for themselves first. Don't be naïve and a victim of your own laziness. Until you get your face botched up and getting into depression like many others, you will wish that you had listened.

# href="#" class="internalLink"># href="#" class="internalLink">#

Thank you for the reply and I'm sorry if I gave anyone that impression. Trust me, I've been doing a lot of research for the past 12+ months, just not on this forum (I found it yesterday). I just didn't know that it's such a risky thing tbh (i mean plastic surgery, especially in South Korea) and I don't understand why you want me to read all the posts when in one of your link it says that it's possible that they some of them are fake. Someone should make a list based on the experience of purseblog users (with at least ~20 posts) based on the % of the positive/negative outcome of their surgeries because at this point it's basically almost impossible to know which one are good and which one are bad. Some people say that Thailand sucks when it comes to plastic surgery but some poeple also say that bongruham clinic is really good and one of the best in the world. It's just really really confusing and stressful and kinda weird that there is not even (at least ) one clinic that would have an overall good reputation (expcet maybe for ITEM, but there are probably some negative review too so you can't be sure) :sad:

Most people on this forum do not have the time to compose such a list and calculate percentages. You cannot expect people to hand you a golden list on a silver platter. I had to research all the information I know just like everyone else on this forum. I think a lot of people view this forum like it's some sort of paid service where members recommend "the best" clinics for those who are unknowing.

ITEM has many negative reviews too but I guess you will never be bothered to dig back and read the forum to find them. Like seriously I am gonna give up here, I give you the links to the threads that help you understand your situation better but you don't even bother reading them. First link is my post explaining new member's behaviour to research, second link is a case of someone's life who has been screwed up so badly by ID so you know what it feels like when things go wrong (if you think that one is 'fake' as you said, there are other extreme negative experiences for you to open your eyes: find posts by Iaan, or read the latest pages on thread Dr Kim of BK Clinic of experiences of Milktory and RJJ), third link is someone's frustration after doing their research and last link is how people like promoters can take advantage of you. I am just speechless you don't realise people try to help you here *face palm* and don't even read four threads out of thousands on PF that someone has kindly spared their time finding for you. If you've spent 12 months reading and posting elsewhere people there must have gone mad of your 'sense of entitlement'.

I agree with cloudbusting, I WISH there is such a list someone can spare their days and weeks and months and read 10,000 posts of the previous 'Best PS clinic thread' for me and compile for me. it tooks me two months to read everything on PF from Best PS clinic to Asian nose job etc. Well in life you don't get anything for free, the people who recommends you stuffs are promoters who will get paid doing so, so just wait and they'll come to you shortly. We have nice people on the forum like shinyglittery and K couture who really spent a lot of time on here and share their knowledge, but as K couture once said " Nothing irritates me more than a combinaton of stupidity and laziness. I get so many people asking me the dumbest questions, especially through kakao and my response is, just go read the forums." No one will help someone who is not helping himself first.

I don't think I will continue talking about this issue and you further, in the end of the day I am not paid doing this so it's just negative return for me trying to make a point and warning you of what you're getting into. Actually I've been stupid in the first place, just ignore your post like many others and well the promoters will approach you soon. They will give you the list on a silver plate. That could have been a better use of my time, lesson learnt.