BeautyHacker

Facelift surgery

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
Very sorry to hear that. Thank you for the advice, I feel do not rush is the right thing to do.

I am also looking facelift doctor in Korea, can you share which hospital or dr you went for your previous facelift or pm me ? ^_^

Very sorry to hear that. Thank you for the advice, I feel do not rush is the right thing to do.

I am also looking facelift doctor in Korea, can you share which hospital or dr you went for your previous facelift or pm me ? ^_^

Thank you for sharing your experience. Good luck to you

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also looking forward face lift for my 50 year-old birthday present to me. Went few clinics for the consultation and most of clinic recommended half face-lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery. They said those surgeries kinds of come together for the better lifted face.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Congratulation! Take your time to heal. Things change in variable stages. i had it done 5 yrs ago and til this day I LOVE my result. I often gave out my 2ct opinion but quite a few readers had wrong impressions which made me pretty feel unappreciated. Therefore, enjoy your healing and slowly give out your own thoughts.
Again, I am glad you did it.