BeautyHacker

Facelift surgery

Hi Susaki & Mrsking,

Sorry I haven't been able to check this website, I have quite a lot going on at mo.

I'm still hesitant to name the clinic on this site, but please PM me and I will let you know.

Thanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am planning to be in Korea at the beginning of October for a couple of weeks to explore options.

I will be looking at aculift and fat graft to even out areas I am not happy with.

@ Mrsking, you might be already in Seoul? Hope things work out great for you.

I know it depends on a lot on individual, but what you described seems also applies to me.

I's been 9months since I had done mine, and my face is still going through de-swelling process. Even in the last month or so it has come down a lot. I still am not happy with the result, but it's better by miles compared to 1month after the surgery.

Sorry you still haven't yet reached 10 posts, that's why i cant pm you

Hi Agacci,

We have similar problems and like you I prefer and miss my old look. The scars behind my ears and on my nape are still red and raised even after 1 round of steroid injection. Please let us know after you've had your adjustments because that's what I want to do but I'm quited confused atm. Please add me on kakao, id is motherhen. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
could you tell me who perform the facelift to you? I am always looking for a good facelift doctor.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello mimi, :smile: Why don't you try Thailand plastic surgery? I read more about them and the reviews are great too, but if you really prefer in Korea it's a good choice too. Good luck ;)

Finally found the posting for our age group. I am planning to go to Korea in early November for facelifting. Thank you all for sharing the experiences. But it seems this thread is more reserved and less open about the information, such as price and the names of the clinics.
Sorry to hear that the procedure didn't work for some which makes me pretty nervous too.
I have added several of you to kakao.
Thanks
Valerie

Asianlady:
Kakao has one asianlady (I added before I saw your ID:smile:, and asianlady72. I added both.
would you mind sharing the clinic, exact procedure (MACS?), and the cost? greatly appreciated. I am planning to go at the beginning of November.
Thanks
Valerie