BeautyHacker

Facelift surgery

Hi Lita

May I know an estimate cost of facelift?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she had it done in India...

Hello Dreamsharer,

When is your plan to go for facelift? I'm planning to do the same surgery as u. :smile:

You are a third person in 24 hrs asking about face lift. My two other friend had/ nose, face lift. Myself , I had forehead lift. How can I help u?
1. How much research that you did?
2. How old Ru? Why do think u need a face lift?
3. Which clinic u have in mind?

I shared a lots info with other forumers. Gladly if I can help.
Do you have kakao?

Thanks for the swift reply. I'd eyelid revision and chin implant in KR last Nov and I KIV facelift to this year as I do not want to have too many surgeries at one go. Facelift is what recommended to me by the doctor who did my eyelid. Appreciate it if you can share your experiences with me.

1. Regarding facelift, i m just starting to do research.
2. I'm 45 year old (:crybaby:sagging skin at lower chin area)
3. Still searching for a reliable and skillful doctor with experience in this area.

• 1 month later...
Daytona 289

I didn't do facelift. I went Aone, Dream, April31 and JW, Line ,all except Aone think I needed one. If I will do, I will consider April31. My friend did it in JW. No complications and she is recovering well. Too early to comment as she still having swellings. One thing good is her scars are really fine and neat. But I think scars depends on individual. I did incisions under the chin in the neck to get rid of excess skin like her , with the same doc, hers heal beautifully while mine has some bulging. I think if you are just 45, those doctors will not recommend facelift, they may recommend thread lift, or other non invasive procedures ., .

Only Item recommended thread lift, others actually recommended mid-face or mini facelift for me but these are based on photo I sent via email, not face to face consultation. I'm seriously thinking of doing facelift as I cannot afford to do surgery every other year and thread lift as I understand will only last 2 to 3 years. Still trying to do more research but knowing that looking for a real good and skillful kr dr is never an easy task...:search:

Daytoner289

It's true that Threadlift may not last, for around 2 years then maybe u may consider adding some more threads, but the downtime is minimal compared to facelift.
Facelift has to depend on what kinda of facelift u are doing too. The one they recommended , mini lift, does not last too. Go read about this minimal invasive lift, it sounds too good to be true if it can last as it merely incise and lift a small portion of the face. It is recommended to younger clients who are not ready for a full facelift yet, and eventual you will still need to do a full one. That is why I don't do mini, I rather do Threadlift and other non surgical procedures like FG, RF till I am ready for a full one.
As for mid face, u can do but soon you will get dissatisfied again as it will not address the jowl issue in a few years. My Threadlift is done on mid face and now I need to address my jowl too. To address it, u may need another lift or a full lift.
Sorry am I getting confusing?? What I mean is if u are ready for the long long downtime and willing to take risk on possible nerve damage, go for a full one. Recovery on facelift can be rocky at times, numbness, pains, scars, discomfort can last months even where there is no complications. If not, just do Threadlift every two years and some other minor non invasive one till you are ready.

And read up on all type of facelifts on what they can do for you. A good source is website is realself.com. Don't believe what the consultant tell you. If you read enough, you will be able to tell what they say is true. A Chinese speaking consultant at Dream insisted mini lift can solve my concerns, I know it doesn't. She sounds so convincing and know it all, if I don't know much, I will probably go for mini. Know the cost of each type. Some charge mini at the price of full, and they call it facelift, you get short changed for that.

Thanks Dreamsharer for the invaluable tips. I need to register that and be wiser to make the right decision. Oh my it's tough. :panic: Tbh, I recently went to see dr andrew tay and asked for his opinion. He didn't think I need a facelift but lipo instead for my double chin area. His method of lipo has some lifting effect so he think it's good enough. But I already having sagging skin at my lower jowl, not sure how much it can help..

• 3 weeks later...
I am in my late 40s. I did a mid facelift and nose revision this January in one of reputable clinics in Korea. I am very unhappy with the result, the aesthetic outcome has been poor and I still have red skin behind my ears that I still can put my hair up. I have been waiting patiently with hope that it may improve but I clearly see now what had gone wrong and further improvement would be unlikely.

After such a cost and pain etc it is very disheartening.

Knowing what I know now, I didn't really need a facelift except the lose skin just underneath chin which could have corrected with small excision to remove the skin, and a bit of graft would have been perfect. I look at my old photos and I miss her. There was a bit of sagging but she looked supple and beautiful, it looks weird and unnatural.

I am planning to visit Korea in the next couple of months to see what can be done to improve the aesthetics/shape, and also looking into nose revision.

Please DO NOT rush. That is my biggest regret.

If anyone knows any doc in Seoul with good aesthetics (not just skills) and experience I would appreciate info. Thanks.