BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Is Dr. Kwon very reputable and good with dolly styled eyes? I'm looking at Teuim, it looks very good. But I'm not sure about customer service and things like that?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to do some correction surgery and also surgery to make my eyes bigger. I did the double eye lid but it's not that great, one eye is a lot more closed then the other. I am looking at Cinderella, Wonjin, ID hospital, Teuim, and Migo? Which ones do you guys recommend from experience for doctors who have a lot of experience and good at Dolly style eye? Thanks!

I'm looking into Cinderella and Dream. My friend did dolly style in Cinderella and the result was impressive. She did incision, epi and lateral. Dream also did a good job but on non-incisional one.. I'm 70% towards Cinderella because they have a lot of celebrities endorsers

Can anyone suggest more clinics that can do dolly eyes?

wow I think your eyes look great!! do you have any more updates/post-surgery photos and how was your experience at teium?

i also liked dolly eyes and did some research and i think Jayjun (jjprs), Topface (topfaceps) and secret (secretps) does good dolly eyes. Add dot com to the names and you can find their web. If my memory didn't fail me. Haha. You can check them out! I crossed out all the big hospital as I find that they might not be good after care service and there are chances of switching doctors, but that is just my opinion. Teuim seem to do really natural style eyes though from all the reviews.

I did my eyes and nose at jayjun!

Hi, I'm staying in Korea right now. Just did my revision double eyelid surgery with Dr Kwon a week ago and still healing. I'm staying at an AirBnB right now in Gangnam, i didn't ask the host if she could pick me up but i think it's good if you ask them before you confirming staying there to see if they agree or not. I would also suggest to offer money as well out of courtesy, of course I'm sure you're wanting to save money that's why you want to find out if they can pick you up. But if you're not a local trust me it would be nice to have someone pick you up holding a sign with your name rather than being lost and confused looking for taxi or bus even if you have to pay them since they're going out of their way to help. From Incheon Airport to Gangnam is around $80 - $100 USD taxi so you should offer that amount. Or take a bus which is what I did, if you decide to stay in Gangnam I can help direct you which bus to take but if another location sorry unfortunately i wouldn't have a clue. Bus was 15,000KRW so about $12USD, much cheaper. Any questions just ask :smile: I know travelling alone can be scary.

Hi guys :smile:

I am planning on taking DES and probably ptosis correction too in May 2016. After read a lot of post in TPF I think I may go for Opera or Teuim.
However Teuim quoted me for epi des and ptosis correction and it was out of my budget :sad: I am still a student so I don't have enough for that (even though I really wish I could go there)
So I move on to Opera. I am pretty sure I will do it in Opera, then I read in some blog that the doctor who I think i want to ask to do my eyes (Dr. Chong su woo) is not in the clinic anymore. They recommend Dr. Kwon to me, they say he is pretty good. I never found any review or maybe I miss it, but do anyone ever do des and ptosis correction with Dr. kwon from Opera? Is he good? What style does he lean on? Natural or dolly eyes? Tyvm :biggrin:

Hi destiny3

Hope you are coping well with your healing. I am also here too and having my surgery next week.

Thank you :smile: Are you going to Teuim as well or a different clinic?

I'm staying in Gangnam area since it was close to the clinic and quick walking distance

Hi, actually am having rhinoplasty revision plus few other procedures. Let me know if u wanna have coffee