BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to do facial contouring, rhinoplasty, and DES + ptosis correction. I'm planning to do them all separately (in the order listed), and likely they'll be at different clinics. The reason is that when you have surgery in one area, it changes the overall balance of your face. For example, a nose that works with a pre-facial contoured face may not be harmonious post-facial contour. Of course, a skilled surgeon should to take these things into consideration when doing multiple surgeries together. However, it's hard for me myself to guess how things will look after surgery, so I'm not even sure how I want my eyes done at this point. Thus why I'd like to do them separately.

So it shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure there's adequate time between the surgeries. :smile:

Hi there,

I am going to be in Seoul during this time and will be trying for a consultation as well! I emailed Dream a week ago but I have yet to receive any replies, have you got any luck in that area?

Hi! I'll be consulting the clinics on 14 and 15 Dec for eyes and nose. I have just started to contact the clinics. Will let you know if I manage to get Dream.

Hello to everyone!
I want to do the double eyelid plastic surgery. I heard from my friends about BK, Banobagi, JK and Jade plastic surgery hospitals. But do not know any details. Could you please advice me the hospital and the doctor?!
If you can recommend something else, please advice me.

Hi, i just booked appointment for girin with dr song next week for des as well! Do share ur experience with them and if u dont mind can I see pics after surgery? Thanks heaps!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! This is my eyes 3.5 months after partial incision+epicanthoplasty at Teuim. Here are a few negatives after the surgery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/134369681@N05/albums/72157661456253876

1. My skin got totally ruined. After Korea, I started breaking out like crazy and in areas where I normally don't. I am guessing this is due to an allergic reaction with a drug or antibiotics they gave me. Also jetlag could have impacted this. Anyways my skin is starting to slowly heal but i am left with nasty scars everywhere :sad:

2. Due to the epicanthoplasty, the shape of my inner corners are different and when I smile I get tiny crinkles on my right eye. This doesn't bother me too much though.

In general, I am very happy about my eyes and I wish you all luck for your surgery!

I am also planning to get same procedures. I am thinking to get next month or next year. It's my revision lol. A bit scared

Dear Hellokitty,
So sorry I can't pm you as I do not have enough posts. However I made a kakao.
Also, I think I might just do my eyes May 2016 since it will be my first surgery ever. Then, I will do nose another later time. Hopefully we can chat! Thanks :smile:
Kakao ID: jamie49