BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hello I'll be heading to Korea in Nov and am planning to consult Teuim too! Could you let me know which hotel you stayed at?

Sorry I'm new so can't PM you :sad:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's called "Easter Hotel 1" and it's pretty small (especially the bathroom) but it's clean :smile:

I'm 2 months post op for a non incision eyelid surgery. Today I found my right eyelid pretty swollen out of the blue. Could this be due to the surgery does anyone have an idea? I'm going to get it checked out but I was wondering if anyone else had encountered something similar to this

I got several styes on my left eye a month after surgery, and the whole lid was puffy before it became a smaller bump (like a pimple). Just throwing that in as a possibility!

Does anyone happen to know anything about Dr. Ha from Dr. Ha's Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Clinic? I'm going to Korea next Friday, scheduling consultations for the week of Sept 7 and am expecting to have the procedure done shortly after.

So far I've scheduled consultations with Teuim, JW and Cinderella (but may cancel this one since I discovered it's sleeping anesthesia vs local ana... little paranoid with this one). Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Ha or any input on the three I've booked consults with?

I think this photo sums it up pretty well. I agree though, it doesn't make much of a difference... It's very subtle for sure.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2dX7zHJdJVU/VMmzPsoTaCI/AAAAAAAAAew/68b-3T1g0sg/s1600/Lateral%2BCanthoplasty%2B2.jpg

Hi, everybody,
thank you all for sharing information! I have questions:
1. Does anyone know about Haneul PS Clinic in Busan? I heard good opinion about the Doctor, but I don't know how to connect with him.
2. Could anyone after Teuim Clinic ( Doctor Kwon) tell me about final result- are you satisfied completely with your result?)
3. I have the same question to you who had surgery at Regen, JW, MVP, Cinderella.
4. Did you have the eyes surgery at another small clinic where the price is cheap but with the good result?
May be in another town?
Thank you in advance!

I had one eye surgery at Oscar. Small clinic. Had non incisional on my right eye to even my eyes out but failed. All my friends had pretty eyes after their surgeries there n I had thread stuck there and it leaves ame with scar. Need to go back and do reversal

I can only answer question 2 and yes im really happy with the results! They're super natural and I look like a Kpop star when I have makeup on :smile: really recommend Dr. Kwon