BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a relief. As i am quite worried now with the excess skin on top drooping over my eyelid, looking kinda odd. :sad: Thanks for telling me!

I think it's becos of the swollen eyelids and it pushes it up thus look like the upper skin dropping.

I'd also like to learn Korean, mainly so I can read/understand the packaging on Korean beauty products! I found this website, haven't attempted it yet but it looks good. Probably not do-able in a week though! I think the phrase books are a good start.

Oh, okay!

So I naturally have small double eyelids but they're not visible when I open my eyes. My biggest problem is that the crease heights change every day so quite often one eye is bigger than the other. So the main goal of the surgery is to make sure the creases stay in place, while increasing the height of the crease slightly. My doc recommended 6mm.

No epi and no ptosis required according to my doc.

Anyone planning on going beginning of August? I've a few clinics on my list to consult with. I'm still looking around for nearby hotels to stay at because I definitely don't want to do the AirBnB as it would be awkward staying in a stranger's home. I'm a bit OCD as well.

You don't have to stay with strangers on Air BnB. Just rent a "whole apartment". There's plenty of gorgeous apartments in Gangnam on AirBnB. Some are even serviced by maids / inside other hotels.

I just checked some out. Thanks! I will be reconsidering it now.

Oh I see. I just did mine a month ago. Incision parallel with epi and ptosis. I wanted high crease but doc only did mine 4mm :sad: so you going for non incisional ?

Hey, just wondering about the crease height. When you say 4mm, it is the height of the crease when your eyes are closed?