BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had any experience with Cinderella/JW Plastic Surgery?
I'm having my doubts with Teuim now since his price quotes are so high and he tends to not do such a high crease...

any feedback? I've seen a lot of forumers have gone to Teuim so I was leaning towards it but would love to hear your thoughts.

sorry for the slow reply! I will add your IDS on kakao now and for anyone who wants to join the may/june/july support group but can't pm my kakaoID is beccahoo ^_^ that would make it a lot easier for people to join.

cant find you on kakao probably because of your profile settings. anyway you can add me using my kakaoID beccahoo

i'm really interested in lateral cantho but I've read that the procedure has a low success rate with a lot of people having to go back for revision again and again without being able to achieve satisfying results. Anyone here have any experience with lateral cantho to share?

lol it might be the consultant/nurse who is eating while surgeon is performing surgery? but nonetheless, that's a nono!

anyone have any successful stories regarding lateral canthoplasty? reading alot but i keep hearing discouragement on having it done.

Hi Ladies:smile:

I need your help please !!! I went to a famous PS in Hong Kong because I didnt know any better and he left the worst scarring possible on my eyelids. I was wondering if anyone can give me some recommendations to a good eye revision surgeon in Seoul. I am getting married at the end of this year and can I only dream of being beautiful again at my wedding! Thank you in advance!

I'm also going around early June. You should just book for consultations first. I think most clinics can squeeze you in the same day as consultation or 1-2 days after for surgery if you're a foreigner. This is just based on my researches so far though. Hopefully, this is true.

Hey there! I would recommend this cream called Kelocote. You can purchase it online (no prescription needed). If it's relatively fresh I would try the cream first. If it still persists then I would take the big investment and then go to Seoul. Hope this helps.

Yes I heard that too. However the results are the same and I'm sure that they got their poops together now (are we allowed to swear on this forum? lmao).

The scarring should be hidden by the crease tho. But if its really bad and u are starting to keloid (which is rare on the face) seek out a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to administer kenacort scar dissolving injections for you. I used it and it works wonders