BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Oh oops I did not realize this was posted last year! Sorry, I am new to this forum haha :smile: I hope that your surgery with Teuim went well

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nikkibi! All the best for your journey :smile: What kind of DES surgery are you intending to do? Incisional or non-incisional?

I am quite interested in consulting with Unique too! Hope you can provide updates regarding your consultation soon. Have fun in seoul! ^^

I think it really depends on how the surgeon evaluates the healing process of the double eyelid when the surgeon does the check up. For me, the surgeon had my sutures taken out on day 5 even though he said I could've taken it out earlier. Also, it depends on your crease height. Since my eyes healed relatively well in terms of where the sutures were placed (and possibly the extra days), I didn't feel anything when the nurse took them out and it took her only a few seconds on each eye, which may be a good reason to keep the sutures there longer as I've heard of people who said that it was really painful for them when removing sutures.

I tried to Pm you but cant send through.
Can you share with me more information regarding her surgery? As I am interested to go Seoul this coming June to get my eyelids done. Where did she go to have her surgery? :smile:

I had the thought of doing non incisional this whole time since it's faster recovery time and I don't see myself as having thick eyelids. Most of the places I emailed with my picture suggested non incisional as well but I ended up doing the incisional method because the height I wanted wasn't attainable with the non incisional method. Also doc said my eyelids weren't in the thin side (not that they were thick either). So I ended up doing incisional DES+ptosis correction+Epi

hi nikkib99
where did you get your DES done?
how much was it and did you do tapered or parallel type of eyelid?

Hi K,

May I know where did u have ur eye surgery?

i did mine in LA with Charles Lee. I don't recommend him at all. While he did an OK job with my eyes, I can still fault it. Reason why I do not recommend him is because he not only botched my nose to the point of extrusion, he also has a high margin of error.

Hi Nikki,

Good to hear that you are done with the surgery. Do you mind share some of your thoughts on your consultation and surgery experience.

Hope you recover fast...

Now I see that double eyelid looks good on me, I probably will do Epicanthoplasty in October. Anyone can recommend a good clinic ? or any good experience about it ?

How long is the recovery time? How about scar risk ? etc ?

Much appreciate for the feedback!