BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stitches were removed exactly one week after surgery! While my stitches were in, I honestly didn't feel much discomfort at all. I did feel an odd, numbing sensation though while cleaning the stitches and applying the ointment but that was due to direct contact. Also, a few days after the surgery, the stitches started to get a little bit itchy but it wasn't anything unbearable - I think it's a sign of healing?
I was also encouraged to go out while I still had stitches in my eyes because it promotes better circulation which encourages faster healing. It will probably be a good idea to protect the eyes with a pair of sunnies/glasses - not to mention this helps to hide swollen/bruised eyes!

In reply to your question about the pumpkin juice, just bear in mind different pharmacies may stock different brands of pumpkin juice! I couldn't find a pharmacy that stocked the same brand as the one I received from Banobagi so I purchased another brand of pumpkin juice to try and it tasted awful! Not sweet at all like the ones from the clinic.

Hope this helps! xx

Thanks!
Family and friends can see a huge difference by my eyes size. But stranger will not know I had my eyes done 1 1/2 months ago.

Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking around here for awhile and decided to create an account :smile: I will be traveling to Korea Sept 9-13 and I am interested in the non-incisional double eyelid surgery, but I don't know if it is possible because of my tight schedule. I am planning to do both consultation and surgery on the 10th and hope for stitches removal by the 13th. I have really important plans on the 9th so that day is not an option for me. I've contacted these clinics and some of them recommended to stay in Korea for at least 7 days. Couple of my friends had the non-incisional method done in Taiwan and they didn't require post-ops or stitches removal, but of course Korea is more advanced in the field.

1. Can people share their experiences on the post-ops and if you think the surgery will be possible for me?

2. I would also like to get your feedbacks on the clinics/surgeons I've contacted. Wannabeps appeals to me the most right now, not because of the cost, but they're really responsive and detailed.

3. I am planning to negotiate when I see them in person as I am aware clinics quote higher prices online. Since I don't speak or understand Korean, what is the best way to negotiate with these clinics?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

hi guys, i had done my surgery 2 days ago, they straight let me see the result with a mirror on the surgery bed, and i quite like it, will this be the final result or it will be better?:biggrin:

Hi. I had upper and lower eyelid surger over 15 years ago when I was 40, in the U.S., and it cost about $4,000 at the time. For me the results were good for about 15 years. Now it seems as though I can use the upper and lower again as I am seeing slight saddlebags. The lower portion was never completely tight to my liking and has been a bone of contention. I may try Eye Thermage but do not know enough about it yet. I really wish I could get a smooth look under my eyes.

Hey, have you heard anything about wannabe? I have them on my list for non-incisional surgery and they offered really good price, but I can't really find reviews or anyone's experience with them.

Anyone know which clinic is best for eye surgeries(double eyelid, ptosis, etc) because i'm actually going to korea in 3 weeks so I just wanna know which clinic and which surgeon is the best. I'm a guy so idk if it matters but which surgeon can do eye surgeries best on a guy. Maybe it would be too greedy but I like the kpop group EXO so I would want awesome eyes like them.

hi! Do you happen to have Dr. Choi's contact info? I was trying to find it on their site, but no luck =\ Thanks!

Hi, yours sound like a great experience! I am also thinking of going to Korea to do my DES. But I am not sure if i should go for the incisional method or the non-incisional ones. Heard the incisional ones in Banobagi are good... But i am worried about its durability. And i cannot find much information about the incisional method for banobagi. So overall are you pleased with how your eyes look like now? :smile:

Will you consider PM-ing me just the picture of your eyes? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Hi shirleysally,

At the moment I am 70% sure that I'll be getting my eyes done at Euro after seeing your results and also several other bloggers'. So I have a few questions to ask:

1. You said the consultation was only two minutes, how is Dr Choi's personality? Is he nice? Did he seem like he was in a rush? Would he be the type of doctor to get annoyed if I asked too many questions?

2. What crease height did you choose?

3. Did you manage to bargain or get any discount with your price?

Thanks.