BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

hi blueblood, was wondering which doctor you did your non-incisional double eye lid surgery with at Banobagi?

Is a revision substantially more expensive?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm planning to go for an eyelid revision at Banobagi too but was quoted a v. high price for revision + ptosis (5.5mil krw). I'm going through a medical agency too. Was just wondering if you could share your experiences with getting quotes from Banobagi through your agent and how much discount are we supposed to bargain down to?

Hi! I'm going through a Korean medical tourism "Docfinderkorea". I was quoted 2.3-5.5 million krw too, however Docfinder promised to help bargain for discount to 30% or maybe lesser but they'll try their best. I knew about this tourism through a few Singapore bloggers, you can google online, http://www.docfinderkorea.com is their website (: just email them your photos, they'll get back to you with prices and suggestions from clinics.

Hope this helps!! Btw which agency are you going through? (:

Has anyone gotten lateral canthoplasty or know someone who has? how is the after effect and is there any scarring? I am interested and even though I know there is more complication but i want it because my eye width is not very wide.

On a side note I was looking on Items website for lateral and one of the girls before and after photo she got deep under eye wrinkles in the after photo but in the before photo undereye was smooth. Is it cause of not very successful surgery or they switch girls? (it is the first girl's eye at the bottom of the pg http://www.itemcliniceng.com/eye/item-eye04.html )

I'm going through the same agency as you but was quoted a different discount amount (way lower than what you quoted) for banobagi eyelid revision.

Do you mind if I pm you to go into more detail? You are going this year to Banobagi too right?

its normal. Mine stopped doing that after about 3-4 months. Incisional for me. Also, I'm not sure if this applies to other people but I'm the sort that tends to swell very mildly when i wake up in the morning and within an hour it goes down. It just depends on what position I was sleeping in. Anyways all the best with your recovery!

Tends to happen with most surgeries. My nose job was 3 months ago and sometimes I still wake up swollen.

I totally sleep on my back, never on my side or stomach but every morning looks like I went back in time by a month.

When did your eyelid become totally flat, no longer wormy from whatever it is that makes it's swollen? I can tell even at night the swelling is not fully dissolved. :sad:

its not a matter of whether u sleep on ure back or side. Its more to do with your elevation. Ure talking about the puffyness at the lid right? Ummmm 3-4 months i believe. But during that period it just got gradually better. how long post op are you

I'm at two months. By the time it's like noon, my eyes look fine. But in the mornings, they're definitely puffier. And when I'm about to sleep is when they look their best.

I hate having these meaty eyelids.. D: But if I sleep with my head elevated it hurts my back. I did it for one night--the night after my surgery and then decided getting sleep was worth the extra swelling :/