BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hi kkim120

It can take up to 6 months for your eyes to look natural.

My gf did incisional DEL and she wanted high DEL and it took her around 6 months for her eyelids to look natural without looking swollen.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, where did you have your eyes done? Sorry, I'm viewing through my mobile and it keeps freezing up on me from time to time so it's not convenient for me to maneuver through the past previous posts. So I'm sorry if you have to repeat yourself.

Thanks!

oryza, I really like the height of your crease. How did you communicate that with Dr. Kwon? Did you tell him the final height you want or did you ask for higher height hoping it will settle at the height you want. And what height is that with your eyes open and close?
Thank you -

Hey Blueblood444,

Thanks for sharing. It has been very helpful. Your result looks good.

I am looking for an eyelid revision and would like to explore Opera too. Wonder if you or your cousins have any idea if they are good for eyelid revision? Thanks ;)

Hi All

I'm a male so I'm looking for something more for men.I recently had my nose done and so far I'm liking the results. Although right now I'm seriously considering getting my eyes done. However while most Asians seem to want double eyelids I prefer single eyelids. It might sound odd for me to come here but I've noticed this thread get's a lot of hits so maybe someone can point me in the right direction...

My eyes are droopy and I think my under eyelids are quite saggy.
[​IMG] (relaxed eyes)
[​IMG] (effort to make eyes bigger)
[​IMG]

these are the eyes I'm trying to imitate
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

basically I just love how the black iris dominants the eye area and gives a really nice fresh faced look yet peacefulness to the face. I feel that double eyelids will destroy this effect. even though in the second pic the guy's eyes are droopy his eyebrows and the iris effect of his eyes gives him a nice look. However the good spacing in his upper face area may probably be what's working for him the best. So i posted other pics and although they look different they all have that same iris effect+eyebrow effect that I adore.
Here's my problem I've noticed that surgeons who do do these kind of eyes make them too big or they don't look striking enough. namely:
[​IMG][​IMG]
so the first pic the guy has nice tightness in the area but because the two corners are too long and shows more white area the iris loses it's dominance and therefore loses that effect. the same for the second guy but what's worse are that his eyes are puffy and not tight looking as well as lacking good eyebrows (like me)
I think that if I were to have surgery they would need to pull out my outer corners and lift my eyelid up. but I'm a bit afraid that cutting them will open the eyes too much like my second pic of myself. I feel that my pupils are big enough but again I'm worried about having the surgeon cut them too much or give me large creases which will spoil the effect. I'm also considering eyebrow implants to bring out the eyes too...
How can a doctor create this kind of look and do you think it's possible for me. Is there anything else that I'm missing?

sorry for the long and detailed post but would really like some help...

Hello! Thank you so much for this info! I am desperately trying to find out what Opera's address is so when I am in Seoul I can visit them. Would you be so kind as to supply that if you know it?

Hey dear, thank you for your reply. I am now less than a month's to my beauty trip :cool:

Could i check with you, when did you had your stitches remove after your surgery? And in between the period before you had your stitches removed, was it uncomfortable and did you take this period to travel around seoul?

And also, would you mind sharing where to get pumpkin juice in gangnam? I'm staying at gangnam serviced residences and I am completely at a lost where to get stocks for the pumpkin juice >.<

Thanks dear :smile:

Pharmacy around clinics will have pumpkin juice!

Thanks for sharing! please update us on your eyes if you can, I would like to look into euro after seeing your review. Also just want to know, is there any scarring with your epi?

Good information but not correct as it is.