BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

can i ask what was wrong with it? was it just nonincisional? i was planning on doing the special eyes (combination of lateral, epi, nonincisional) to make tapered eyelids more parallel...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really ah? :sad:
Or maybe my expectation ain't that high.
Cause I did mine this July and I really like it.

Hi all, I did partial incision in Korea about 2.5 years ago and recently my right eye's double eyelid loosened. It was done very naturally, which I love, so I want to go back to same place for revision. They quoted me 1,500,000 won for full incision. Is this the average rate now? My partial incision was 1,000,000 won 2.5 years ago.

I was wondering, how many of you had non-incision done and lasted for 3+ years? I am debating whether to do suture to fix my right eye only, or get full incision to fix them once and for all. Like to hear your input pls.

I'm 1.5 weeks post-op. I did incisional DES + ptosis with medial epi via redraping method.

I'm a bit disappointed with my epi, the angle or sharpness of my inner corner didn't change much, is this because I did it through the redraping method?

Is it possible to change the angle or sharpness of my inner corner through redraping method or would I need a different method?

The image on the left is what I have, the image on the right is what I want to achieve
[​IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, have you done your surgery? Im going next week! Would like to know more! Do you have KaKao? Add me Lingietan

Hi, I have the same dilemma too. My right eye started to droop a few weeks ago and I have no idea why. Maybe I rubbed my eye too hard and broke the suture i'm freaking out i'm going to wake up one day with one eye back to a monolid.

I got partial incision 3 years ago in Sydney and love the results but the healing took a long time. I was expecting partial incision to heal alot faster than full incision but it didn't and I looked swollen for a long time, not sure if it was because of the doctor or if that's how it's meant to be. How was your experience with the healing?

I'm thinking about going to korea to get full incision eyelid surgery done or either contacting my doctor here and ask him to fix it with the same method. It would cost me so much more to go to Korea but I do want something more permanent with less healing time.

I got partial incision method done at Grand in Korea. My eyelids were slightly swollen after surgery but not terrible. I went out everyday with glasses, and it was barely noticeable except for a bit of bruising and marker marks from the surgery. After 2 weeks my lids look a lot more natural and at one year mark my lids finally settled.

I would hate to get full incision revision, but seems like it is the only option. I want to go back to Grand for revision but after hearing some negative reviews on them lately, I'm hesitant.

I have a friend who went to grand too and the same thing happened: it loosened in 2 years. I strongly discourage Grand, the surgeons don't seem to have the competency.

Also, FYI, u should be getting a free revision.

And abt the price: The rate they quoted u is bellow market rate. A competent doctor will charge much more. At least 3,000,000 won

I was wondering why is it so cheap as well.... Grand was recommended to me by a Korean friend so I thought it is known to be good. How about Teium? They seem to have a lot of goof reviews on forums but none of my Korean friends have heard of them.

Was wondering if anyone used AIRBNB for their stay if you traveled alone. I'm new to this but is it ok if we ask the host to pick us up from the airport? Because I'm deciding to travel alone to go to korea in mid of 2016 to get DES in teuim.

Hi everyone! Finally, got my DES done last week in Seoul. Didn't think I was REALLY going to do it, but its done! Still swollen, but looks pretty okay. Will have to wait a month for it to settle right? It looks to me that one side is higher, but some of my friends say, its coz one side is swelling more then the other. That's normal right?
Im Post Surgery Day 7, and I went back to work, and EVERYONE ask if I did my eyes....