BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

One more question, how do you go about researching specific doctors in a clinic? It is important to know about the actual person who will be working on your eyes, but there isn't a lot of info on actual doctors within specific clinics

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I contacted Teuim and they told me that they would not perform DES on me unless I got epicanthoplasty as well. They said it was because the epicanthoplasty is necessary to create a stable parallel crease, and that the crease would look awkward without it.

Has anyone gotten a parallel crease done WITHOUT the epicanthoplasty and how did it turn out?
Also, has anyone ever gotten an epicanthoplasty done specifically with Dr. Kwon at Teuim and how did turn out? I remember reading some posts that mentioned that people weren't too happy with the epis they got at Teuim, which makes me hesitant to consider it.

Hi, I'm planning on flying out Feb 12!

I was recommended by a local friend to go to Euroclinic, I got a Restylane filler for my nose there this Dec for 0.8m KRW. The doctor speaks fluent English and apparently the eyes he did for friends of friends turned out really well! The consult was really quick which made me a bit nervous, he wasn't too chatty?

I'm looking for a really natural eyelid like what Nana from After School did: http://www.plasticsurgeryhits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/After-School-Nana-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-After.jpg

I heard ID is doing something called "skinny incision" for double eyelids - is anyone familiar with this?: http://eng.idhospital.com/eye/eye0101.php

Hello ! I'm new here. I would like to get help from members here who are know more or ever got cosmetic surgery special for the eye area. :smile: What is parallel crease and tappered crease ? I have double eyelid surgery but it's uneven. I am didn't know much about this.

What kind of procedures will be help me for corrected my eyes, because the left eye are smaller than the right eyes. I am also have dark circles, is there is any procedure that could help to minimize them. Also if i have wrinkles, how can i get rid of it ? Left eye is small maybe because have under eye fat and the right eye are not have under eye fat.

I'm quoted by ID to get Skinny incision eyelid surgery, i was told them that i've got double eyelid since i was born but they said it's uneven. :sad: What is bambi eyelid surgery ? If i am get this procedures at once, is it safe ? Like ptosis, epi, latheral cantho at once ? Please help me, guys. Thank you. :smile: I have sensitive eyes, i am worried that will make me feel discomfort.

Hi Girls...I also really want to have double eyelid surgery in Korea. I have natural double eyelid but it's invisible because of the fat (I guess) plus it should be wider to fit my face. The problem is I really worry about the scar when the eyes are closed. I guess I will need to get at least partial incision because I don't want the double eyelid to be loosen if I choose natural adhesion method. There're not many people who upload their eyes when the eyes are closed but based on some pictures I found on Google, they are still acceptable for me. However, I know 2 Korean friends and just from looking at their eyes I can tell that they had surgeries because the scar is so obvious. The line is not even smooth. Now I even more worry if the pictures on Google look good because of lighting. Not to mention that if you observe the before & after pictures on the clinic website, the after pictures are usually with make up. Anyone feel same with me? :smile:

I think epicanthoplasty is the most likely to scar and for just incisional double eyelid surgery, as long as you take good care of your eyelids afterwards, the scars will fade in like 2-3 years to barely noticeable.

Hihi everyone,

I am flying to Korea for eyelid surgery coming April (2016) and have messaged a few clinics through online/kakao.. BUT the range for my quotes are sky high... From 4.3 mil to 6.1mil for Primary eye surgery. Is it possible for me to bargain till it becomes 2mil to 3mil when I get there?

And does anyone know who is the Doctor good for for dolly eyes at Ruby please? All the doctors there seem to do eyes and I am not sure who to confirm my consultation under.

Would appreciate if anyone could help.

Thank you:lol::lol:

Thank you for your reply~ ;)
Hmm
I asked Dream, Item, Tieum, LaPrin and Braun so far. Trying to contact Ruby and Opera but Ruby's kakao consultant is either really bad at English or trying to evade my question.

LaPrin was the crazy one that quoted me the highest but it is not a big clinic though..
Hmm I'm too damn poor to afford 4mil ++++++++ for a primary eye surgery. My friends told me they paid 1.5mil to 2.5mil for primary eyes so I didnt expect it to be so high.
:crybaby:

Yeah I saw them posting on Babitalk, last month for less than 1mil won.. but now the post is gone. Their page no longer has events. Maybe they will post another event up and this time, I am definitely going to screenshot and shove in it in their face. :gaucho:

Thank you soyoungee~

Okay okay. Thanks! I'll do so for opera once they reply my kakaotalk! They have event for eyes now. (1 part - 390k.. 2 parts - 690k. 4 parts - 990k),:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: