BeautyHacker

Coolsculpting vs. Lipodissolve... What works and what is a scam?

Thx it's amazing the difference of prices at different PS, AT quite me the following:
1. Accu-Sculturing & Lifting ( for contouring the soft tissue of mandiblar line and neck line ) 3.0mKRW

2. TESS lift ( for lifting up jowl and improving the nasolabial fold ) 2.5mKRW

3. TT lift ( instead of fat graft ) ( for correcting thei rregularity and laxity of the skin ) 1.0mKRW

• 2 weeks later...
Two weeks post-injection update on Lipodissolve:

It does work, and it's nowhere as painful as I've read on the internet. Soreness went away within hours and swelling went away in 1.5 days. It's slightly less effective than liposuction but way more effective than Coolsculpting (I would say I had about a 50%-80% reduction in fat). For $200 and a one-time thing, it was a good deal financially.

The bad side:

-- SEVERE bought of cystic acne. I haven't seen anything like this in years. I think it must be linked to it...
-- My period is now 10 days late. No, I am not pregnant.
-- The fat reduction isn't that even. On the left side of my double-chin, about 80% of the fat is gone. On the right side, only 50% is gone.

I won't be going back for more due to the acne issue, but I'm satisfied enough.

thank you for the update! the unevenness is bad but the cystic acne is a deal breaker! and your period being late is just scary... it can't be a coincidence. it sounds like the lipodissolve has hormones in it, scary...

• 6 months later...
I have had something similar to Lipodissolve, and I was in the same situation, acne, abnormal menstruation cycle for almost half a year. it was really scary, i freaked out. however, the results were quite nice...

Two of my good friends had Coolsculpting done and they both got bigger, especially in their stomachs. It did not work at all. They said it was very painful. I'm not sure what happened, but after seeing them I would never get it done.

• 3 months later...
I had fat deposit in my stomach and by undergoing coolsculpting, I could completely get rid of it. But after the procedure a question arose in my mind whether to follow any special diet or exercise. My doc assured me that, coolsculpting procedure doesn't require much special attention and that even if weight gain occurs, fat will get evenly distributed all over the body. So I got relieved and now am very happy that I got flat stomach.

Coolsculpting is definitely not a scam. It makes sense and is safe because fat, blood, and muscle all have different freezing points. It takes basic chemistry to find that it's a good tool to use so I would definitely go with coolsculpting. Good luck!