BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Yeah I totally agree with you. Ultimately, it's the surgeon, not the plastic surgery clinic that matters. I think that's what we are all here to find out. The name of this thread is misleading...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! So scary! Don't JW give a revision or refund???
I can't believe they sue her! I think she needs to sue them!!

That is so bad. I am so sorry for her.

I have some questions about korean clinics, i found tht there have a lot of clinics seems have similar names and i got mix up :thinking::thinking:

like samsung k: http://www.ksamsung.co.kr/ and samsung line: http://www.ssbeauty.kr/
Chungdam U (청담유성형외과):http://dryang.co.kr and Cheongdam Yoon (청담윤성형외과의원): http://www.cdyoon.co.kr/

Plz if somebody know korean, can u tell us whether there have any connections between those clinics with similar names????

@cloris97 thanks for your reply! When do you plan on going to korea? I have pretty much decided that I am going in august of 2015, and my cousin is going in June of 2015. That way since were going to the clinics and doing very similar procedures I can see how hers turn out first(:

there is definitely more to the story than we are hearing. i think that first of all, jw's after photos were taken too soon while there was still swelling so its not fair to compare to her own photos taken much later. but even then, it looks completely different from her own photos.

it looks like she got botox done afterwards to narrow her jaw even further, which revealed how badly jw ****ed up her jawbone. if she had not had botox, her large jaw muscles would have masked most of the asymmetry and she never would have had that xray which revealed the botched bonework

just a theory. but its also possible that she did not have botox done and her jaw was hugely swollen in jw's after photos

but the fact remains that jw did a really bad job on her

actually, if you have access to naver forums, or a korean friend, you will notice that a lot of bad reviews purposefully leave out the name of the clinic for fear of being sued. (so i've been told anyways) naver accounts require a SSN to register, so reviewers are easily found if a clinic pursues legal action.

a few years ago somebody translated a bad review about vip clinic where the reviewer did not name vip clinic, but instead used characters on the keyboard that were beside the characters in 'vip' to discretely name the clinic

though it does sound sketchy to make the claim that jw would sue a chinese citizen residing in china

@great we are both going summer 2015!! Though I recommend you not go in July because that is peak month, where all students finish exams and get plastic surgery. So if would be hard to book consultations and the actual surgery. That's why it would be best to go end of May, but since I can't make it then I'm waiting till August. I only have a two week time so I can't wait or postpone consultations or surgery. Lol just my two cents you can totally disregard. Anyways I think JW is best for nose don't know about face

It's a pity that your fat graft reabsorbed almost completely so fast. It's weird--I dunno why so many pple do in Korea and it gets completely reabsorbed. For the western doctors, mostly at least 30% stays, often 50%, and maximum 70%. Usually structural fat grafting gets a larger percentage to stay.

I think maybe the Korean doctors lack expertise with getting the fat graft to stay. This procedure is really a difficult art and requires proper training.

Then again, if u only paid 1.5 million, it's really much cheaper than for any western doctor to do, so it's not so much loss. Just consider it as u got short-term hyaluronic acid filler in your face--it's about the same price, and doesn't last much longer than 1 month either, at most about 8 months.
I consulted Dr Marco who's a top Brazillian surgeon and once u count the operating room fees and anaesthesia, it's gonna cost me about SG $10k if I do with him. But he has 25 years experience in this, and guarantees at least 30% stays, more if u do structural fat grafting. U may wanna consider consulting him if u really want a permanent result, but he's quite expensive.

Hi all

It's my first time here but i haven't seen anything on whitening (vitamin C) IV drips or injections. It is like a together thing with your ps procedures as i haven't seen any posts on it on this forum. I have gotten replies from Maylin and Hushu but would like to read some reviews. Super worried as there are so many news about such injections being lethal to the body. Anyone has done whitening before?

Thanks!

Have also seen some pictures and those girls on the korean forum really did have whitening drips, it makes their skin really glow!