BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I'm thinking of going Korea next year and considering Wonjin, TL, Regen and Banobaji. The question is do I go for consultations first before I try to book a time for surgery? I'm thinking the clinic I chose may not have a time slot... Or should I just choose a clinic based on research in Singapore? What did you guys do?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually they will try to make time for you. As far as I know, the maximum you have to wait is just around a week if u are going during the peak period like December. Other than that, I havent seem anyone cant have surgery because of fully booked schedule. Just that u have to be careful if they squeeze you into a day that doctors are already scheduled for 2-3 surgeries. Doctors are human, u dont wanna be the 3rd or 4th person that they perform within a day...

i think you should ask them for a online consultation first
and then have 2 extra days for the consultation when you are planning to go to korea
so you can go to clinics and make your decision instead of search it through online and go
since prices will be different

You should do your research to shortlist a few clinics to do face-to-face consultation. Normal cases, you can consult with about 3-4 clinics per day when you arrive. (depends on the amount of procedures you are doing). Never pay to book surgery before meeting the surgeon as everyone's criteria and situation is different and it's also very subjective on whether you like a surgeon or not.

Make sure you book the consultation to be sure the surgeon is available at the time you want. Also, do not settle for another surgeon only because the one you picked wasn't available. Always choose the surgeon, not the clinic.

If you have limited holidays, try to avoid peak season like Jul-Aug and Dec-Jan. Other than that, clinics will try their best to squeeze you in and normally you can have your surgery within 3-4 days.

Try to get in early in the week, best to be able to start your consultation on a Monday so you have a higher chance to be book within the same week. Otherwise you might waste a weekend to wait for surgery slot doing nothing.

Good luck with everything :smile:

get your korean friends to find a doctor there that has positive reviews or a good reputation, before going to your consultation contact the hospital again and specifically ask for him/her

After doing cheekbone reduction, probably the cheeks will sag. And after V-line surgery, probably the skin at the jaw will be less tight.

Frankly I think doing cheekbone reduction is kinda crazy. Unless your cheeks are so big that they look ugly.If they're just normal cheekbones, just leave your cheekbones alone.

At least V-line surgery makes some sense because a more oval face and small chin is considered nice. I don't think small cheekbones are nice--in fact when pple get older women like to inject fillers or fat into their cheekbone area.

Maybe u can use fillers or fat graft or chin implant to make your face look fuller and skin look tighter again? I hope u will feel better after a while. :sad:

Hi everyone! I'm planning to do Jaw reduction+Zygoma reduction+Genioplasty in Banobagi next year April. Has anyone heard of this Korea tourism, Docfinderkorea? http://www.docfinerkorea.com

Two bloggers from Singapore did cosmetic surgeries through the assistant of this agency, but other than that there is not much information about them. I exchanged a few emails with the person in charge of coordination, after sending him my photos (For consultations with the clinics) Banobagi quoted me 15 million KRW for a package of jaw reduction+zygoma reduction+genioplasty. Docfinderkorea told me that they'll help to arrange everything with the clinic, bargaining of prices, as well as booking hotel and traveling around seoul. AND their services are totally free of charge! It somehow makes me a little hard to believe, I mean its too good to be true right?

Has anyone here been with Docfinderkorea? Please share your experiences ^^

Yes Gahee speaks English. You can understand her. gahee can do both chinese and english . Dr. Yoon understand my questions via gahee. Hope this helps

Hi tigervt

Im so sorry to hear that ... How long ago did you have ur surgery Or maybe its still swollen? It takes almost a year to subside for the bone cutting. May i ask what clinic you went to? Right now i decide not to do cheekbone reduction im pretty scared of its side effect but sometimes i do wanna have them cut

Quick question. I've been researching and researching and while I am completely set on v-line I'm still unsure whether or not to get zygoma reduction. I know it's the only way to really slim my face down but as everyone else has said, the sagging side affect is a real kicker. Considering I'm sure we all would rather look younger than older. So here's my question, IF a person gets zygoma reduction and some where down the road sees noticeable sagging can't they just get a face lift? I know that makes it sound like it's "no big deal" but isn't that a good option? I mean it's not like one face lift is going to make you look like the famous plastic surgery obsessed "cat lady"...I don't know. Just trying to look at my options. Any opinions?