• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are what I know~

Fat graft▶▶1.5~2m₩
Breast Fat▶▶4~5m₩ (?)
Alarplasty▶▶3~4m₩
Epicanthoplasty▶▶1~2.5m₩

Maybe about.. 7~8m₩ (approximately without hair transplant) .

Yes I am sure you could do this at once..they are not major surgeries so I think ot would be fine

Thanks TaraUnnie! That was a quick response.
Still new to this forum/thread and am glad to get some ideas from here.

If I could do all these in one go, that would be great! I guess I would need to save up money up to 15mW or 17mW for everything including flight,hotel, translator fees (and the hair transplant).

Congrats Sodium! Can't wait to hear about your results!

This may sound dumb but I just wanted to make sure. To those going to Korea or have been to Korea "Should I get a tourism visa when I go to Korea when I'm only staying there 29 days?" Also do you guys thinks it's safe to carry cash?

@ddphan, visa requirements depend on which country you're traveling from... look up your country's embassy, they probably list it on the website whether or not you need it to travel to Korea for 29 days... not sure about the safety on cash carrying part, but there's another thread 'how to pay for ps in korea' (something like that) that has more info you might want to consider...

So far i've shortlisted Regen, Banobagi, JW, OZ and Dream. Also considering to consult online for quotes with Girin, April 31 and Teuim (was recommended by my korean friend's sister to go Teuim). When about are you planning to go in August?

Do anyone know what is the difference between doing a facial contouring surgery and doing seperate surgeries on the face for example: jaw, eyelid, forehead, chin and cheek?

I want to change my facial features to look more attractive masculine, and i want to know if should do the facial contouring surgery instead of doing just seperate surgeries on the face? I want to know this because if i do the facial contouring surgery i can save money, time on recovery and healing because i am just doing one surgery instead of five surgeries that i am planning to do.

Thanks in advance!

@Nara Kim and @Uzzang Quest
Thanks guys I did check and found that you don't need a visa if staying no more than 90 days for tourism purposes. I was just asking around to make sure As for the cash I heard that you get a discount on your procedures if you paid in cash

Thanks for replying. I think i will go for facial contouring, because it sounds that it is better for me. My goal is to change my facial features to look more attractive and beautiful. I can ask the clinics that i have on my list through email if they do facial contouring and how much it costs.

Anyway guys,
Remember to do a thorough research on all the clinics that you are interested in getting your surgeries done.

For some clinics out there...
The most experience & skillful doctors(That produce the best results) will "only" cater to the locals(Koreans).

As for us foreigners.. only gets to choose from the remaining ones. Kinda like we are the "laboratory rats" for them to improve their skills and experiences.

I mean, we pay a lot more than the Koreans (its a fact)..
& yet not entitled to any of the best surgeons. that sucks..

I'm heading to Korea for 3D mandible/3D cheekbones reduction/alarplasty in 2 months time.

Cheers!!